Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

• This topic has 4,664 voices and 79 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    yoddy

Yay!! Polo gets to hang up his Christmas stocking in his forever home :D :P :D This is fantastic news – I am so happy for you Polo and for your forever family. Yes, please, please keep us updated on your progress (and let us know if Santa found you). Big thank you to DID for helping Polo and especially to Audrey for giving Polo a permanent foster family. Goldie (as a rescue herself) is over the moon for you Polo and Tio is so thrilled too as it means you won’t be back in his space :evil: :twisted: Happy life Polo.xx

Jenny

Couldn’t be happier for this little chap :D .

fredisbest

Met this angel yesterday. What an incredible dog. Within half an hour he was on my lap, fast asleep. It’s hard to believe he is so trusting of both humans and dogs. Audrey has done a wonderful job and has shown him what it is to be loved and cared for. Wishing Polo and his forever family many happy years together.

LuvMyFurKids

Thanks for all the good wishes I have read them all out to my little HERO…..he wagged his tail throughout it all….and I know its all the other dogs here that have restored Polo to the amazing dog he is! They are all going to miss him…

He is the most tolerant dog that has ever passed through my door…last night the puppies removed all but one of his neuter stitches..So it was another trip to the vets to get his wound checked and Adrienne was so happy with his healing rate that the last stitch was removed so the puppies had nothing to play with.

DSCI0002 (2).JPG
    DSCI0006.JPG

Indianna

:D We can all see that your wounds are healing, your coat looks good, your eye looks better and please beg (on my behalf) your family to stay in touch regarding your life in your forever home. We would all miss hearing about you ;)

Budkooch

Hi Audrey and all at DID. Myself and Ger are really looking forward to having Polo live with us. He is such a lovely little man. Incredible what you and all your team have done for him. Remember that you will always be his Mum and that you can see him anytime. You are an amazing Lady and we will keep you posted on his happy life here with us. Looking forward to seeing you, Polo and all the gang tomorrow morning. Don’t be sad, thanks to you and all, he’s going to have a great life xk

Budkooch

Just a note to let all Polo’s followers know that he is settling in well. We collected him yesterday from his foster mam, Audrey. We’ve had him out walking and meeting other mutts. He loves playing ball in the garden and has checked it out thoroughly. He met our neighbours dog and they got on very well. He’s a happy little man and loves snoozing on the couch. I’ll keep you all posted of how he’s getting on…k
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Indianna

Thank you for the first up-date, nice to see him with his ball and then sleeping on a chair. His coat is improving with each image and I can see his glossy ears. He really does deserve everything that is good and I have no doubt you, his family, will give him everything. From Polo fan 999 :)

Angela1

Polo your Christmas wish came true – A Forever Home.
    Best wishes to you and your new family.

yoddy

Lovely to see photos of Polo in his forever home. Delighted he got snapped up so quickly :D

Ullmann

I am delighted that Polo got an early Christmas present. It is more a happy beginning than a happy ending. All the best for Polo and his forever family.

LuvMyFurKids

Chuffed my little hero is settling in so well with his super new mum and dad ….your past life is a distant memory never to be relived…hope you have your Christmas stocking got for Santa Paws

Indianna

:? Now then Polo, how are you getting along with your "new and very much wanted" life. Hope you are keeping your family on their toes ;) I suspect Santa will be delivering some great gifts for you :P :P I hope you and your family have the best time :D

Mutley

Great to see Polo settling in to his new home. Such an easy going chap for all he has obviously been through. Onwards and upwards! ;)

justineemoe

This will be your Happiest Christmas ever Polo – you are a very loved dog. I’m so happy that you have escaped the terrible situation that you were in to find the loving family that you deserve. It was a pleasure getting to know you in the very short time that you spent with us.

From Justine and John

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.