Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

• This topic has 4,664 voices and 79 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Budkooch

Just an update and sorry for the delay. Polo is with us now 5wks and 2 days. He began to really settle in, in his fourth week. The first few weeks he was having problems when meeting other dogs but yesterday he had a great experience. We were out yesterday for a walk and as it was Sunday we ran into about 10 different dogs, big and small. At first, he was a little apprehensive but then after the first three meetings he was fine. I was trilled for me and him as I’m not the best when it comes to dogs not liking each other. He’s had a great Christmas with meeting family and friends. He’s also had lots to eat and loves turkey and especially a bit of ham. He’s a happy little man and now knows all our daily routines. Will keep you all updated and sorry again for the delay.
    po.jpg

Indianna

Mr Polo, just look at you :shock: in your Santa hat. Lovely to hear that you are getting along with everything. Please say thank you to your family for the up-date :D :D :D

LuvMyFurKids

Happy Christmas my little man Hero! Its made my day do see you and Kate and Ger so happy….we will meet up soon for that big walk as promised….

Budkooch

Just an update on Polo and how he’s getting on. Polo is with us now about two month and has really settled in. He loves his walks and meeting some other dogs. His fur has come along well but it’s still a work in progress. He loves his food and has put on a little weight. He is great fun and really a affectionate little guy. He has met a few other lovely dogs from DID. Talk soon
    pol.jpg
    pol2.jpg

Indianna

:D Fantastic 8-)

ColganFamily

Looking good, Polo!! Grrreeattt even!!! :D :D

yoddy

Polo you look fantastic! So great to see you so quickly settled in your own home. Say hi to your great humans! :D

df77

Mr Polo… You look FANTASTIC! So happy and loved. The picture of you in your Christmas hat is stunning.

So happy to see the change in you xxx

LuvMyFurKids

Hello my little man….. you are looking just marvellous im thrilled to see you in your photos …..lucky boy up on your folks bed very relaxed and it must be a regular spot for you…..hope we meet up soon.

Love from Tess Velvet and Me (oh you have to meet our new addition too Beau)

Budkooch

Hi all, just an update on Polo and the great news is his life long buddy, Oscar arrived two weeks ago today and both are getting on great. They are both having a great time together and have done from day one. Polo is the older boy and is looking after Oscar so well. Happy days!!! So lucky to have them both. Talk soon…
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

yoddy

I’m so happy for Polo – looks like his life is just so wonderful and he is well and truly loved. He deserves it as he was one of the sweetest dogs I had the privilege to foster for a while. He also looks stunning – his coat is shining. Great to see him in such a fabulous condition after whatever his previous life put him through. And he’s got a buddy…… what a super duper family he got for himself! :D :D :P :P

LuvMyFurKids

Delighted to see of the brotherhound of love there …see you soon!

df77

Oh Mr Polo – You must quality for the ‘Greatest transformation’ award.

You are such a handsome boy and now you have a fur brother xxx

Budkooch

Hi All, just an update on Polo and Oscar. It’s like they’ve always been here. Himself and Oscar are great buddies. They play together all the time and between the two of them, demolish toys on a daily basis. They are getting better on their leads and love being out. They are such happy little guys and are use to our daily routines well by now. Oscar is always the first up. Polo doesn’t move until he’s called!!!! Polo’s skin and fur have improved greatly and still it’s hard to imagine he’s such a chilled out guy after all he’s been through. Oscar has a beautiful coat and is still a pup. He’s full of life and Polo is a great dad to him. So happy that the two of them are happy now.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Budkooch

More photos
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.