Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Polo..Terrier X in terrible condition..ref. 467 HOMED

• This topic has 4,664 voices and 79 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

I can’t be logged on and not ask about you Polo :? You must think you are dreaming now that you are indoors, getting fed and not only do you have human company you also have canine company, but not pussy cats ;)

Indianna

Now, now Mr Polo, can’t have you slipping onto page two, we need to know how you are :) I know your foster person will be very busy as usual and will be caring for you as you should be cared for :D

LuvMyFurKids

Well Polo has been a busy boy……out in the forest and mountains

….but also had a couple of visits to see Mark our marvellous vet who just is one of the best I have ever come across in all my years as a dog owner and a dog rescuer….Polo was neutered today
    Mark admiring our dog hero Polo

Polo admiring our vet hero Mark

1506958_10152588022037869_8238645215734176260_n.jpg
    1969312_10152588022297869_5573442301278279990_n.jpg
    1939857_10152588022162869_1136423982837299038_n.jpg

Indianna

You are looking miles better and well along the road you need to be on. Had your op, very good news :D , nice to your vet, always a good move ;) your eye looks much improved (do you see anything with it?) I know lots of dogs get along very well even when they are blind in one eye and as long as you can see with the other it matters not. Nice to see you with your tail up, everything is on the up for you now and it is great to see your big Frodo feet too :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

yoddy

Polo it’s great to see you on the mend and as laid back as ever. You are having a lovely with time with Audrey and your new doggy friends. Brave boy – your little op all over! Probably nothing compared to what you have been through in your life. :cry: You are a beautiful dog – inside and out. Goldie sends a few licks and even Tio sends just one!! ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Polo was back in the vets for another check up and Alison hadn’t seen him in two weeks and was thrilled with how different he looks …..I put it down to the Vitamin E capsules that i have him on twice daily and then in the evening I break them open and put the oil onto his scars and his ears have started to sprout hair again….so happy for him.

Hear we are doing a sneaky sleepy selfie on little Rossi

Heating up the bed for the puppies before they are put to bed for the night

Doing a spot of puppy sitting

DSCI0035.JPG
    DSCI0040.JPG
    DSCI0054.JPG

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

Indianna

You are like Santa’s little helper – well, Audrey’s little helper ;) It’s like a switch has been flicked and you find yourself in this lovely new, happy world. Welcome Polo, welcome :D

LuvMyFurKids

Polo had a bath the other night before his big op…..now I can’t say he enjoyed it ….but he was very well behaved

"Audrey says I’m the canine E.T. "Extra Tolerant"

"I got the hang of this very quickly and see my ears are starting to get hair back on them"

"These puppies pull out of me but I am their big foster brother and they look up to me ….well till they pass me out in the height stakes"

DSCI0079.JPG
    DSCI0087.JPG
    DSCI0086.JPG

Indianna

Just look :shock: at your shiny coat, and we can see the hair/fur (I never know which it is) growing back on your ears, the towel wrap does make you look a little like ET. Another little treasure "trying to get home". Your progress makes me so happy and I have no doubt your foster person makes you very happy too :P :P :P

kaydoyle

Polo has met his forever family…they adore him and he will head off on Saturday ;)

Indianna

Polo’s forever family, you have won the prize. On Saturday, when you take him home, glance behind you because there will be an army of Polo fans right behind him, following him EVERY step of the way and beyond. Please stay in touch.

Ullmann

I was watching this poor little dog from day one. I am delighted he found his new family. From here on happy doggie life! :

df77

Brilliant news!!! Please stay in touch Polo – Your story touched so very many people xxx

Mutley

Great news! Delighted for you Polo and your new forever family! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.