Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 14,212 voices and 148 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This poor little man has mange :( We are just waiting on skin scraping test results to see when he can go into foster.

Jenny

He is medium in size and fully grown. He is wormed, microchipped, vaccinated and neutered. Cory is a beauty. He sits quietly in his kennel holding his treat between his front paws. He had veterinary treatment this afternoon – hopefully he can leave the Pound very soon.

ladles

Cory is a very dignified dog, walks beautifully on the lead. Its almost like he knows he can’t mix with the other dogs because of his skin condition. He surveys his other doggie pals and his surrounding contentedly from a distance. And he has such a waggy tail. He was sad to go back into his kennel this morning, went in obediently. Lovely boy.

char3112

adorable wanted to take him with me just sits there very gracious little fella would have loved to have taken him for myself if circumstances allowed

he deserves to find a great home bless him x

gfoster

Poor dog :cry: he must be in a lot of discomfort. What age is he do you reckon? I may know someone who would be interested. Gráinne

buzzsmom

Cory is such a sweet dog, he has come along amazingly since last weekend .He now has the head up and is interested in meeting other dogs ,he even wanted to run today. He is so gentle when taking a treat and became cheeky enough to ask for more. I am delighted to see this little man come on so well. At one stage today he just sat and enjoyed the sun and allowed me pet his head and remove sticklebacks from his coat and not a peep out of him when his eyes were swabbed.There was interest in him today , I hope it will not be long before he is rehomed .Whoever gets him will not be dissapointed.

kaydoyle

Could someone with a big heart please take this poor little man just from today until Wednesday? He has long term foster from then. He has been treated for mange so is no longer contagious, he just needs a warm loving home and plenty of TLC.
    If you can help please contact me asap on 0863696413 ;)

jdogs2010

poor baby, did he get sorted? he looks so miserable :x

kaydoyle

No…this poor little man still needs foster :(

kaydoyle

This little pet is going into foster with Marese until Sarah can take him on Wednesday :D Thanks a million ladies ;)

buzzsmom

This little fella is amazing he has obviously been very sick I had not realised quite how sick. He has lost more hair since his pictures above . Despite all that he has a cheery little personality he seems to appreciate the fact that bathing him is to help him , although i would say that it has to be uncomfrortable to wet his raw areas he is as quiet as a mouse being washed and dried. He is eating with great gusto and having sneaky snacks when the other two are distracted . He spends his time trying to dominate Biddy and races around after her.But at 7pm he goes flat out asleep and does not budge until morning and thats when you can seee that the poor little thing has a bit to go yet in recovery. No surprises in the morning and no marking of territory inside the house. He is friendly with other dogs outside and is surprisingly fast at chasing after birds. When his coat regrows he will be stunning, a few people have stopped to admire him already. He is a great size for a house and a happy perky little companion.

animalhelper

Cory enjoying the sunshine today! 8-)

YvonneM

I think he looks 100% better already. The baths look to be soothing the rawness. Plus the hair he has got is super white and super fluffy. He is a little dote. Would be a perfect house dog.

martinac

so glad to see this wee pet out of the pound..thank you so much! he looks so much better already..a stunning dog who has been through the mill!!

Cory is so beautiful a stunner! He looks very trendy in his coat! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.