Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 14,212 voices and 148 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Gosh is it 4months already ….hard to believe.
    Love the new pictures don’t know which one is my favourite. Love the one of him on his back cuddling his toy. And he is looking very Ooooh La La in his hat.
    He has certainly paid back D.I.D. with the great work he carries out on the home visits.
    Delighted to see you sharing your big bed with Max…..Rossi and Tess send sniff and licks to you both!

Angela1

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but inside it’s quite delightful, and since we’ve no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!"
    Hope the photos appear in the right order!
    snow 001.jpg
    snow 013.jpg
    snow 010.jpg

Jenny

Well doesn’t it do your heart good :D Great photos, many thanks.

LuvMyFurKids

Well Oscar I sure this time you can enjoy the snow as you have a wonderful warm home to come into when your little paws get too cold. Glad to see you are back sporting the Teddy look in this cold weather …..pass on our good wishes to Max and all your two legged family members.
    From your snowed in pals Audrey Rossi and Tess (oh and of course not forgetting Eric too!)

LuvMyFurKids

Hi Audrey, Rossi & Tess

Thank you very much for the present – I haven’t opened it yet, I’m going to put it under the tree until Christmas Day… well that’s the plan but I might get curious before then and take a peek!! I’m looking forward to Christmas, Niamh wrote and told Santa that I’m very good so we’re hoping he’s going to bring lots of Pigs Ears.

Here are a few photo’s taken last week by the ‘family’. I had a great time in the snow, Max wouldn’t stay outside for long because he really feels the cold – he isn’t as fluffy as me! At first I was nervous of the sleigh but soon discovered it was fun if you just sat there and didn’t try to jump off as soon as it started moving!

I love stretching out by the fire at night … once I’ve finished barking at my reflection in the windows! Angela keeps telling me that this is my forever home and I never have to worry about having food or a warm bed, I believe her so I don’t have to be on my best behaviour all the time, I’ve started being a little cheeky lately – when they’ve gone to work and school I like to head upstairs and snuggle on Niamh’s bed and maybe chew a few of her toys, unravel balls of wool around the house and explore the bins! My family just laugh and say it’s nice to see me my personality shining through.

I hope that Dogs in Distress are able to help lots more dogs like me in 2011.

Have a great Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of goodies to you all – cos you deserve it.

Love from Oscar
    and my family xxxx

snow 015.jpg
    snow 019.jpg

Indianna

:) Lovely photos, you are sitting on that sledge like a Queen (I mean King of course), nose in the air, great posture with an air of "don’t talk to me, you are too common".
    My favourite picture is you with the little girl, that should be your family’s Chritmas card, it really is great.

Angela1

Thanks Indianna, Oscar might pose like royalty but he can behave like a rogue!! We will have to keep a close eye on the Christmas tree as he seems to be very interested in the decorations on it, we also have a 2 ft ‘snowman’ which we put beside the fireplace but Oscar doesn’t agree – twice we’ve caught him dragging poor snowman off to share his bed, and today he was wondering around the house with my daughter’s Christmas stocking.

He’s such fun and I’m so happy he’s getting into the Christmas spirit … I hate to think where he was this time last year, we’re determined he’ll be pampered this Christmas.

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Wow great photos Anglea. :)
    When you look back on his first ones its sad and shocking, not unusual with what we come across.
    I have to say Curly(Sarah) was instrumental in saving this boy and ultimatly decided you were the home for him.
    She was right and I know you had to think long and hard about adopting him but boy was it the right decision.

Best of luck to all of you and I hope you have a great Christmas.
    Oscar deserves it with his new brother and new family.
    Thank your for giving him this chance :)

Angela1

Thank you ‘Twist’, he’s such a special little dog, we’ll be forever grateful to DiD x

Angela1

Oscar’s first anniversary …

It’s a year since Oscar fell into the arms of the Dogs in Distress Angels and we couldn’t let the occasion pass without shouting out a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped him along the way :P
    Life looks good from here!.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Its amazing the change in his coat now…..love the tatty teddy look its my favourite…..big kisses from me and big licks from Rossi and Tess too.

LuvMyFurKids

Well words really fail me when times are so hard and Dogs in Distress’ tail is against a brick wall some people just go that extra 100 miles…..Oscar’s young owner Niamh and her school friends decided to have a cake sale and split the proceedings between ourselves and the ISPCA. I think she must have been putting the winning lotto numbers in with the cakes…so on behalf of everyone at D.I.D. both two and four legged we are so grateful that you have done so much for the dogs.

Three big cheers for Niamh!!! hip hip woff woff hip hip woff woff

buzzsmom

Can not believe how this guy looks now, we had him for a short while when he first came out of the pound he was so sick ,he had a long journey to his forever home and the odds were against him, but he is the picture of health now and happiness. A story of what kindness can do.

Angela1

Oscar on the move …
    Are you looking at me.jpg
    How much further Max.jpg
    Mmm this smells good.jpg

Angela1

Slieve Blooms 002.jpg
    Slieve Blooms 005.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.