Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Oscar – Fox Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 14,212 voices and 148 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Oscar is the picture of happiness in every single shot…..and why wouldn’t be with a brill bro and a very special forever family.

LuvMyFurKids

Well Oscar over a year in your forever home and I know you still as happy as the day you left here…..we still miss our cuddly teddy boy!

Angela1

Enjoying the sunshine …
    When is it my turn.jpg
    ‘m a star.jpg
    ‘ around.jpg

Angela1

July 2011 …
    July 2011.jpg
    Oscar & Max 006.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Oh my god I just love your photos especially the one of you being on the trampoline……what a star DiD doggie you turned out to be! Lots of love from me, and licks from Rossi & Tess

Angela1

Oscar on his holidays
    ‘s holidays 002.jpg
    ‘s holidays 001.jpg
    ‘s holidays 003.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

This morning I got the shocking heartbreaking news from Oscar’s forever family that their little Tatty Teddy died last night….the poor little man took a fit yesterday morning and remained in this state for nearly 12hours everything that was possible to do was done for him by his wonderful vet and her team but he was non responsive to all the intervention that was being done to give him a fighting chance…..his wonderful forever mum Angela had a path worn out to the vets all day and just after 10 last night when she whispered to him that they all loved him so much he closed his eyes and passed….my thoughts are with his family and of course Max who gave him such a great life as his brother.

All the family are just traumatised by the suddeness of it all and asked that everyone in the D.i.D Admin and all who looked after their little gent before he came to live with them be thanked for giving him the chance.

Run free Oscar you were a remarkable little man and you have left your paw print on my very saddened heart.

dianneh

So so sorry to read of your loss of the wonderful Oscar.
    Right now it must be difficult for you to comprehend as it was so sudden.
    Remember all the many happy times you had together and the wonderful chance of life you gave Oscar,he was so obviously much loved.

Run free little one.

Indianna

Reading that news about Oscar made my heart drop through the floor. Very, very sad. At least he had a great life with his very own family and a massive following of which I was certainly one. Two years ago he had been thrown away like trash and two years from then he was loved, adored and VERY MUCH WANTED. I am so sorry for Oscar’s family, it is a terrible, terrible time for you.

Mutley

So very sorry to hear this sad news. What a fabulous character, who so clearly changed the lives and touched the hearts of all those he encountered. Without DID, his fosterers and loving family, the last chapter of Oscar’s life would have been so very different. Take comfort from the happy times you shared together and that you gave this dear boy the best he could have. Thinking of you all, including Max.

kaydoyle

Run free little man :(

angjo

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog Oscar :(

ColganFamily

So, so sorry to hear of the passing of poor Oscar. :( :( :( Reading back over his thread, though, all in DID and you, his forever family improved the quality of his life NO END and, for that, you can all be very proud and gratified. He knew true love and happiness (albeit shortlived :( :( :( ) and I am sure his last months were very happy for him. So sad.

geordie

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news i met oscar when he was in foster he really turned into a beautiful dog after all he had been true then i was lucky to meet him with you at one of the DID days he and you made a beautiful partnership xxxxxxxxx

danemark

So very very sorry to hear your sad news no words can express how one feels at the loss of our very special companions. Treasure the lovely times you all shared together.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.