Sooty – Older CKC *Rehomed by Long-Term Foster*

Sooty – Older CKC *Rehomed by Long-Term Foster*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Sooty – Older CKC *Rehomed by Long-Term Foster*

• This topic has 7,438 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    ash

Sooty is a 7 year old black and tan Cavalier who is brill with people (kids included!) amd other dogs. He is fully house trained (does some marking, but that will pass) and loves lounging around all day. He adores chilling out on our bed with the other dogs, typical Cavalier :roll:

He has been neutered and had an abscess removed from one of his anal glands, poor pet, but dealt with it all in his stride. He only needs the lampshade at night, he leaves his stitches alone during the day. His coat was in terrible condition so he had to be shaved , he now looks fab after his pampering. He is quite underweight but eats really well so that will soon be fixed. ;)

Sooty had a grade 5 heart murmer, which in unfortunately all too common in this breed, and has been given about two years by the vets. He gets tired quite easily (can only go for 10 minute walks) and may need to go on medication as he gets older. He is not on any medication at the moment.

Sooty is such a sweetheart, he is full of love and licks for everyone he meets. He would fit into any household well but a nice, quiet home where he can spend loads of time snoozing would suit him best :)

Photos to follow.

mimi

He sounds great, I would love to adopt him.

ash

Having a snooze

Only one I could get of him awake – does him no justice at all.

mimi

He is a gem! Would it be possible to meet him?

jenbear

What a beautiful face!

ash

Mimi – I have sent you a pm. You need to contact the admin team (under "contacts" on the main web page) to arrange a meeting. Have you filled out an adoption form (under "forms and downloads")?

Sooty is a great little chap, loves everyone he meets (and eveyone who meets him loves him!) and gives back ten times the amount nyone puts into him – I can’t say enough good things about him! :D

kaydoyle

We brought Sooty to the vet for a check-up last week and what a little dote :) There wasnt a word out of him on the journey in the car and even when he was being examined by the vet his little tail kept wagging :D He is one of the most loving and gentle little dogs I have ever met ;)

Curly

Hi Mimi,

Sooty may already have a forever home, but if you would like to complete your adoption application form and send it in just in case.

Thanks.

mimi

Ok great thanks.

JoeKelly

Just checking to see if he has a forever home. I sent in an application a while ago.

Thanks
    Joe

mimi

I sent in an application a while ago also. Does he have a forever home?

ColganFamily

Awh He Looks tiny in that picture a friend of mine has a CKC of 18 weeks arouind the same size looking :lol:
    And is of the same colouring to

aquaceri

Had a home check today hopefully for this gorgeous little guy – we have everything including our fingers and toes crossed that all has gone well and we can welcome sooty into our home and give him all the love he needs! We haven’t stopped looking at his pictures all day long! :roll: :mrgreen: :!:

ash

Sooty has had a hard time of it recently – in and out of the vets due to a recurrent anal gland problems. He had been coughing a good bit recently and after an unsuccessful attempt to control it with drugs he went in for a chest xray yesterday. The poor pet came home to me drunk, but still looking for food :roll: He had fluid on his lungs and one side of his heart is enlarged. He has started on 3 different drug to help deal with these but he is in great form and still snores like a pot belly pig! He’s a little trooper and takes it all in his stride.

LuvMyFurKids

Has this little guy gone to his forever home or is he still under his fantastic foster care clann?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.