Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

• This topic has 3,626 voices and 144 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author

Never thought I’d be jealous of a dog!! Flo, you have the life :)

Hi to all up there in Donegal x

p.s. Close your bedroom door, she’s a little chancer that Flo :)

df77

Hello there DiD pals,

Just checking in to tell you my news. Firstly I have learned to swim. My mum brought me in the sea with my lead and one minute I was walking and the next minute I was swimming – It was like magic. THe only thing is that my tail is so waggy it was making me go in the wrong direction like a little propeller. I am still running on the beach and loving life.

My other big news is that I got a furry brother called Henry. He was in the pound and I don’t think he was getting out cos he is ten years young. My mammy and daddy ended up giving him a temporary home to see if I would get on ok with him. I wont lie – I was not sure at first. It was going ok but then he was sniffing at my Humpy cushion so I had to growl at him to let him know who is boss. I also then pee’d on his cushion whilst looking him in the eye so he knows to stay away from my cushion. Mammy and daddy laughed a LOT. However, since then we are great pals. The only problem is that I like to wee on top of other dog’s wees to mark them as mine. I always queue behind Pepsi no problems. I tried doing this with Henry and he wee’d straight on my head. Apparently he is something called ‘a boy’ and pees in a different direction. I had a shower and have now learned to step back!

Henry is a golden oldie like me and is full of energy. He runs on the beach with me and we hang out in the house. He has shown me lots of new stuff and if it is possible to believe – I am getting even younger and more energetic.

I am still the happiest little thing you could imagine. I have lots of fun and my new house is good fun with a garden.

Hope you are all well and big licks and tail wags to you all,
    Flo x
    10643187_10152356500216365_1486842107_n[1].jpg

Indianna

Well Flo, another follower to add to your pack. I am sure you will look after him but watch out for any more ‘showers’ :? You are a huge star within the D I D family – keep shining :D

df77

Hello,

I just wanted to add a note that I am posting all about the very special Trevor / Pudsey here in Donegal to try and get him a rural home. My mammy liked him very much but I get a bit funny with bigger dogs and also we have a road between us and the beach so dogs have to have a leash until we get down.

If anyone is interested in Trevor / Pudsey, my mammy is willing to try and help with the adoption fee if that is stopping the right home from taking him.

Thanks,
    Flo xxx
    10690292_10152374918321365_1939984787513569339_n[1].jpg

df77

Here is a pic of me and my brother Henry. He is quite naughty but I like him very much. He is very comfortable for lying on top of :)
    IMAG3476-1.jpg

Indianna

Flo, you are great, you find the positive in everything. You should be a world leader :D

df77

My lovely walkies today…

df77

Walkies
    IMAG3540.jpg

Well Flo, you mustn’t get a minute!! You are so busy!

Congratulations on the new brother… I nearly peed laughing when I read about the bro muscling in on humpy!! I am so thrilled you still have (poor) humpy :) well done on the eye contact whilst teaching henry his lesson… Not subtle, not subtle at all!

I cannot believe you are swimming! That is fantastic news. Another string to your bow. I remember the first time you saw the sea – it was when we brought you to bray for a day trip. You ran away from the tiny waves and barely got your delicate toes wet :)

Looking forward to the next instalment in your beautiful life story.

Give your gorgeous mammy, lovely daddy and Ollie a snuggle from us x

Your foster family – Christine, Shane & Lily x

df77

Hello there peoplers,

I have just a few updates. I have a drawing class in the pub on Tuesday mornings. Two therapy dogs go and now other woofers come down too. Obvs I am Queen Bee but I sometimes forget my position of impawtance and let myself down by doing a little widdler. TBH I can get away with it, on account of my cuteness! (That’s what mammy says anyway).

We have a puppy staying with us. She us called Roxy and is very ‘citeable like. She jumps all over me. I don’t mind and run and play with her for hours. Then in the evening I have to give her a bark to calm down and stop acting the ham. I am too old to be messing during couch potata time. When I bark, my brudder Henry gets up and sits between us to make sure I am not being annoyed by the young pup.

That brings me on to my brudder updates. Henry is a hooligan. He gets distraught when he is left and wrecks the place. I am so very good so can’t understand this naughtiness (He pulled the curtains down 5 times and the last time he pooed on them just to finish them off altogether). I love him though and we go on great beach adventures. He runs faster than me (I only.have winchy legs so a bit slower) but he loops back for me. Today I showed him one of my favourite games – find a dead crab and roll in it. The stinkier, the better. We got a right hummer today and mammy had to drive home with all the windows open and I *think* (I can’t be surely sure) that she used some very bad words. To top it off, Henry and I found the lunch meat and snaffled it all. Fat Henry had to lie down and I lay on top of him with a big swelly belly. We were really pleased with ourselves – stinky and full of stolen treats. Sure it is what Sundays are all about!

Hello to everyone at DiD. My mammy was so happy to see Mr Trevor got a home and she will send a donation when she gets paid.

I just send licks and wags,
    Miss Flo x

P.S. special love to Christine, Shane & Lily x

df77

Check out who is top dog… As if there was any doubt!
    IMAG3756.jpg

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Love reading your adventures Flo you certainly are having a blast.
    You need to pass on some of your vast experience to your Bro so that he may stop wrecking the house.
    One very lucky little Russell you are Madame and you have great parents.
    We have lots of your relations in foster at the moment so if you meet anyone up your part of the Country looking for Little Flo look a likes we have lots just point them in our direction if you would.
    Thanks Flo for the update keep in touch :lol:

Indianna

Best seat in the house as expected :D

df77

Tonight I am snuggling on the sofa as it is berry cold outside. We had visitors up this weekend a my brudder Henry and I got 3 (yes THREE) walks a day. I am not as podgy now! Henry has been a bit better behaved and I am still the best. Mammy still works on helping me to remember that widdles are for outside. I am doing very well and get big pets and treats when I go outside. Daddy is very proud too and says I am the best little furry girl ever. Henry thinks I am great too and follows me everywhere. Nitey nite fur buddies xxx
    IMAG3848-1-1-1.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.