Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Flo – Jrt – approx. 8yrs…ref 433 *HOMED**

• This topic has 3,626 voices and 144 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

Flo, you are just fantastic :D Same age as my Dudley dog ;)

Little Flo enjoying her walk in the phoenix park today. Flo loves her walks, belly rubs and her favorite food is chicken.

Flo is in excellent health and would suit a home where she will have regular opportunities to meet and greet with other animals as this little girl is a social butterfly :)

Flo is excellent off and on leash.

Here’s a short video of the little dote out and about today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSmjm7g … ata_player
    IMG_20131024_154913.jpg
    IMG_20131024_154437.jpg

Lenbe

Hi Christine
    Thanks for all the photos and videos of Flo! She is obviously really enjoying her time with you guys and has really come out of her shell! :D
    I keep checking on her to see how she is getting on as she is the twin of my old dog – her face is the same, the only difference is that she has more white on her back and that she is a lady!!
    She would be a fantastic addition to any home!

Hi Lenbe

Yes, she is a happy girl and a dote. Flo has more energy every day and we joke that she is like Benjamin Button.. She’s aging in reverse ha!

Flo loves her walks, her rubs, her food and her favorite toy is her cushion. She likes to play tug of war with it and show it whose boss!

Here are some Flo photos and videos. Check out her cute jumper too :)

VIDEO LINKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riaLBbu … ata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX43-Gw … ata_player
    IMG_20131109_132929.jpg
    IMG_20131109_132949.jpg
    IMG_20131109_145204.jpg

Indianna

Flo, you are a grand little dog, so smart in your jumper 8-)

Flo is living the life! Having lots of fun today chasing squirrels in the park :D She is a real Jack Russell through and through.

A very quiet lady who never barks but today when she saw the squirrels, she took off like a cheetah and barked like crazy!

Here are some photos of her today and a video of her all excited when she was squirrel hunting…

Also, check out her new winter coat x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4yYzW … ata_player
    _20131125_210906.JPG
    IMG_20131125_153400.jpg
    IMG_20131125_154737.jpg

Indianna

:P Find those squirrelies Flo :lol: :lol: :lol: What a superb little soul you are :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

I have to say well done for your regular updates, videos and of course the fashion parade. :)
    This little woman is really enjoying her time with you and why not I doubt she had anything close to it before.
    She looks like she still has so much to give and you have shown how her loosing some weight has made her more agile , happier and healthy.
    Fantastic and thank you for fostering and doing such a good job. :P

Indianna, she is a lovely soul and a great companion. Such a friendly and affectionate dog. She was up in the park again today looking for her squirrel nemesis!!

Thank you for the kind words, Twist. Flo is an amazing dog, she is no trouble.

Here she is in her bed tonight x
    IMG_20131119_223253.JPG

Indianna

:D Good morning Florence. You should put some glitter on your ‘bed time’ image, it would make a great Christmas card ;) All very regal with the lovely gold cushion, the velvet blanket and your very smart Teddy. Nellie also saw a squirrel heading up a tree yesterday – between the two of you – we would have a squirrel-free word :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a little bouncy ball of loveliness and hopped up onto that bench very easily so you are getting fit under the care of your great foster family now 8-) You are very much at the top of my list ;) :D

df77

Hi Christine,

Seeing ‘RESERVED’ beside Flo’s name is the most exciting thing ever! Thanks for the visit and I will be in touch tomorrow to see when suits you for us to collect her.

We are all so excited and are busy lining up doggy playdates.

Thank you all so much – It was lovely to meet you and thank you so much for yaking such good care of Flo. I am sure you will be heartbroken to see her go but I hope it will be easier knowing she is going to a home where she will be really loved.

Dx

Indianna

Congratulations Flo and your new family – we will all still be following you :D

Jenny

Delighted for Flo and her new family :D

barbarab

Oh my goodness, what wonderful news. Well-done Christine and Shane for all your care and affection to this little scrap. May Flo have a long and happy life with her new owners.

Angela1

Yeeesssss go Flo! I am so happy, the magic of Christmas has fallen on Flo and her new family. Best wishes for a fun filled 2014, let the adventures begin.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.