Keano…Collie…approx. 10/12 yrs…ref 411

Keano…Collie…approx. 10/12 yrs…ref 411

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Keano…Collie…approx. 10/12 yrs…ref 411

• This topic has 733 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Keano….approx. 10 to 12 yrs ….ref 411…found in Stalmalog, Carnalstown Kells…contact Meath pound on 087 0676766…
    ref 411 keano.jpg

kaydoyle

no one has come forward or offered this boy a home…if we don’t find a place for him by today…he will be PTS….please contact Kathy on 086 3696413…thanks..

kaydoyle

PTS…

Indianna

:cry: :cry: :cry: We are all with you in spirit :cry:

LuvMyFurKids

Keano its so sad that you have gone to Rainbows bridge as no one had room ….. please folks consider fostering everything is provided and the support network is the best in the country as far as Im concerned….

Run Free little man….gone but not forgotten! Look out for my Rossi who no doubt will show you round hes a new kid on the clouds up there….

yoddy

Oh God – so sad at this news. Can’t believe such an oldie ended his days in the pound. We really need more people to foster – it could have made this lads end a much happier one. I hate hearing people say to me about fostering, "I couldn’t give them up, I don’t know how you do it". Well, I wonder if those people are feeling good now, reading about poor Keano.
    RIP old man….this breaks my heart.

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well said Yvonne I have listened to those phrases for nearly 15 years and yes some hurt more than others. It all depends on how much you had to get involved to help them on their way but a little bit of your heart goes with them all. :cry:
    If it didn’t you would not be doing it.
    Yet by doing it and not making it about you it is possible to save a life and get involved in a much bigger picture.
    Lots of people on this site will agree they love to see the update on their foster dog and to hear how its doing. Some get cards and emails. Also some go back to their foster Mum for Holidays when the family go on holidays.
    Dealing with dogs in Pounds is a life and death situation and time is not on their side so please think about just sharing your space and time to save a life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.