Jedi..1 year old male jrt..ref. 22 *HOMED*

Jedi..1 year old male jrt..ref. 22 *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jedi..1 year old male jrt..ref. 22 *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,635 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Jedi is having a great time in Duncannon co Wexford.He is great fun and he is so well behaved.He is a great swimmer and he loves the long walks on the beach.Duncannon is such a dog friendly place! He has met lots of new friends.
    image.jpg

Jedi enjoying the sunny weather.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

ximogenx

I am really interested in this little boy xx have pmd fosterer xx

kaydoyle

Could you please fill in an adoption application form and our homing team will be in touch ;)

http://dogsindistressforms.org/adopt-a- … tion-form/

:D
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Jedi gets on great with our rabbit Brittany.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Jedi and Patch are just home from a lovely walk by the seafront. I tried to take photos but they were moving so quickly i couldn’t keep up with them. Jedi continues to do so well. He is great company and Patch and himself get on great – as long as food is not involved! More photos on the way.

Jedi had a lovely walk yesterday in the park. He Is happy & confident and he got on so well with the people we met and other dogs. He is doing great and we are enjoying having him .
    20150322_093830.jpg

Jedi and Patch played with the toys together. Neither would give in , there was great
    competition. They were out in the garden for most of the day & we took a trip to St Anne’s Park in the afternoon. Jedi is a pleasure to have around.
    20150407_123822.jpg

We are all delighted for Jedi who went to his forever home this morning. There was great excitement.

We wish Jedi and his family all the best.

We are all delighted for Jedi who went to his forever home this morning. There was great excitement.

We wish Jedi and his family all the best.
    tn.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.