Doggie Beds on Sale

Doggie Beds on Sale

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Doggie Beds on Sale

• This topic has 1,670 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    elaine136

I came across a great deal in Clearys of Blanchardstown. The dog bed below, modelled by Lily, for 7 Euro. They are all the one size in many different colours. ;) They had a good big pile of them but going fast according to the girl. There is a pile in the window and another about half way down the shop also. hope some people get to avail of this great offer.

geordie

wow fantastic bargain i could do with some of them for my foster pups thanks for letting every one know. all the best from shirley p.s lily looks very happy and comfortable :D

dogluvers

There is also a fella in the back of the fairyhouse market that sells all the duvets and stuff and sells these for a fiver??? I have got loads of them and for the fiver they used to last a week and i binned as i didnt find they washed to well. ( not including thats why i keep replacing my washing machine :roll: :roll: ) But i did invested in a water proof /bullet proof bed (made out of the same stuff the guards stab vest are made from) for the doggies for christmas in Equipet now i bought the large one and paid €100 for but its the longest bed thats has lasted in this house specially with the puppies that have been through in the last few weeks normally it ends up as a tug – of- war toy… So i know there pricey but i feel ther worth it , i would always end up replaceing beds ever other week at least…

Ilovedogs

they sell these for £8 in Nicholls in northside and donaghmede also, great for the doggies and very comfy.

june

I got a medium sized waterproof, mite proof bite proof. From a
    man up in Antrim 47 euro. Best bed I have ever had, all you
    do is brush it down and wipe clean, you can power wash it
    as well. Marley loves it

elaine136

Lily was Hushed off that as soon as the pic was taken to be honest! :shock: She has her own bed with an additional pillow from the couch which she claimed as her own after smothering it with dog hairs one evening when I was out! :roll: The new one is for a bigger dog, a very handsome boy that will be arriving soon ….very excited!! :D :D :D

Rika

I have the very same from an "everything-but-usefull-shop" that is how I call them pound world and euro shops :D

I find the material very thin, if your dog would have a go on it, esp. a bigger dog, I assume it would rip easy. Also the stuffing gets lumpy, but a shake here and then and it is OK again.

If it does the job for a year, I am happy. Well Mr. spoiled has 4 beds :oops: But don’t be shocked by my review, it is a good bed just wanted to point at the weak areas too.

Happy beding :mrgreen:

jojo20

I got great bed yesterday in Petmania in Gullivers retail in Santry.
    It was €39 and is machine washable and 100% recycled textiles. Look at the pics of Annabelle on it and she is a big girl…. So if ya have a few doggies they would all fit! :D

ClareBear

Dunnes have lots of nice dog beds recently too in case anyone is interested.

geordie

hi clarebear, thank you for tip off as i live in malahide as well and dunnes is handy all my fosters have our dog beds worn out :lol: all the best from shirley.

ClareBear

No problem geordie, there were plenty in Dunnes in Pavillions last week. They’re near the check out in the clothes section upstairs :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.