Dipper..9 month old male Collie X puppy..ref. 554

Dipper..9 month old male Collie X puppy..ref. 554

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Adopt a Dog or Pup Dipper..9 month old male Collie X puppy..ref. 554

• This topic has 2,012 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Marybh

Dipper having a little rest this morning after his walk and breakfast :D
    _DSC1337.JPG

Marybh

The Beautiful Dipper came to wake me up this morning :lol:
    11056808_10153133412018967_79098028_n.jpg

Stanley

hi mary ,

we are desperate to adopt another dog soon,
    we had an adopted collie for 18years til 2014, and as they all look very similar I was reluctant to get another one as I can see Stanley every time I look at one and its heartbreaking , but we love the breed of dog . I have enquired about a couple of dogs on here the others are NOT collies .

how is dipper getting on .
    any updates on him .
    he must be 9 months or so now.

sounds like you done a good job on him regarding the housetraining and sleeping. how is he on chewing the furniture and stuff ? :>)

regards

Marybh

Hi Stanley.

I am really sorry i was so slow getting back to you . I have been so busy , but my hubby Paul as been doing all doggie stuff.

Yes Dipper is 9 months now and he is doing great…
    Loves life, so happy and good out on walks. He walks all the time for us off the lead and is so good on recall. ( I put him on the lead if we are near the road…)He loves to swim in the river and love chasing sticks into the water :D
    He eats very well and will sit to wait for his food as we have 2 other dogs,so we go from oldies dog to youngest, so dipper is always last to be fed ;) and now knows that, that is how it goes.
    He loves to be out side in the garden, he would play out there all day if he was let, but he also loves his cuddles on the couch in the evenings. :lol:
    He love company so he does follow us from room to room, but we have dog beds in all our rooms so he is quite happy to just sit in his bed watching us as we do our stuff :P
    He really is a great boy and is a very fast learner and will be a super pet for who ever gets him…..
    He had a few days of chewing things in the house, but it didn’t take him too long to learn not to do this and has settled so well.

I will pm you my number if you have anymore questions (as i do not always get time to go on this page)

Again sorry for the slow response……I will post some new photo’s of Dipper tomorrow. 8-)

Hope to hear from you soon

Mary & Dipper :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.