Zig – Terrier x Labrador Puppy *HOMED*

Zig – Terrier x Labrador Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Zig – Terrier x Labrador Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,050 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    siobhan

Meet Zig. He is 8 weeks old and is adorable. He arrived today with his brother. He will be wormed, microchipped and at least have his first vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts old. If you think you can offer this little man his forever home please fill out an adoption application, have a home check done and come and meet him. I reckon this guy will be snapped up really quickly.
    DSCF1068.JPG
    DSCF1070.JPG
    DSCF1067.JPG

siobhan

Zig and Zag having an after dinner snooze after a very exciting day.
    DSCF1080.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Well what have these pair of puppet masters been up to lately ….what strings have they been pullling to wrap you around their little paws?

siobhan

This little guy has been with us for two weeks now and I have to say he a really laid back dude. He loves his snuggles and would happily lie in my arms for hours. He is doing really well with the toilet training. Will go on cue each time I take him out to the garden. Sleeps all night in the crate and no accidents so far. He is a gentle guy who will sit and wait for his meals and treats which is unusual for such a young pup. He loves to play and has no problem taking on Luna if she is not sharing. He is very gentle with my two boys and gets along fine with our cat. He would be a great addition to any family.
    DSCF1101.JPG
    DSCF1105.JPG
    DSCF1116.JPG

Rocky77

Hi Siobhan,

Are any of these guys still available.

Monica

kaydoyle

These little babies are still up for adoption :)

If you go to forms and downloads on our main page and fill in an adoption application form :)

Best of luck ;)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

I had the pleasure of meeting this little man and I have to say he is as adorable as his photo. He is a very lovable cuddle monster.
    While he was here he was totally unfazed with all the dogs here and ran around the garden playing chase.
    He will make a great family pet. :)

siobhan

Little Zig or the Cuddle Monster as he has been nicknamed by my boys, is coming on really well. As the nickname suggests he really loves his cuddles. He is so affectionate. Over the past two weeks he has learned to sit (stay and paw are a work in progress). He loves his food and his treats. I had my neices and nephew to stay for a few days and the two pups were brilliant with them. They played in the garden and were loving all the extra attention. The toilet training is going really well. He is in his ‘Big Boy’ bed at night now and no accidents so far for the past few nights. Gets into bed himself about 10.30 and I have to lift him out to the garden for one last wee before lights out. He doesn’t like going out in the dark so I have to put the outside light on for him. Overall he is a super little guy. Very intelligent and a quick learner. Excellent with children and other dogs and cats. Was down with Marie getting his vaccination and microchip and had no problem with all the dogs there. He has had his second vaccination and is ready to go to his forever home. Batteries ran out in the camera so I only have a few pics (mainly of the two of them) so will post more later.l

siobhan

Photos – forgot to attach them to my post.
    DSCF1117.JPG
    DSCF1148.JPG
    DSCF1121.JPG

Curly

Zig is now reserved to his new home – he will be moving in with his brother Zag.
    Best of luck lads! :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.