Wogan – 1yr old Terrier X

Wogan – 1yr old Terrier X

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Wogan – 1yr old Terrier X

• This topic has 2,836 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    dianneh

Run free Wogan.

How sad ,he was so young and just learning what it was like to be part of a loving family.At least he was loved for his final weeks and lived life to the full.You gave Wogan the chance to be loved even though it was short lived.There will be many broken hearts today but at least you are at peace now Wogan.
    poem_APetsPeace.gif

lainey

Heartbreaking :( . I am so, so sorry to hear this. Keeping Wogan’s foster family in my thoughts today xxxx

liv

The poor little mite. Those were lovely photos of Wogan enjoying his brief summer and that is how I would like to remember him. Condolences to his wonderful foster family and everyone who worked behind for scenes for Wogan.

Indianna

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I really am heartbroken :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mutley

So sorry to hear this very sad news. Thinking of you Esme, Sindy and Fawn.

LuvMyFurKids

Sadden to hear such heartbreaking news…..thoughts are with you Esme he couldnt have had a better family to see out his last chapter in his little life.

Run free Wogan

seodra

That is so sad. I have been following Wogans story with Esme and the girls. He had a great time from the time he went to stay with Esme. You must be all heartbroken. My thoughts are with you. X

angjo

So sorry to hear about Wogan, he was such a lovely little fella. My thoughts are with you all xx

pmcg

Poor Wogan. I just can’t believe it. He looked so healthy. He was such a special looking little dog. Be proud of yourselves foster family for giving him the love and quality of life he would never have known had you not come into his life.

Indianna

Couldn’t agree more, a wonderful foster family for a wonderful little dog. Still shedding tears for you Wogan, just can’t help it.

deisep

esma sorry to hear about wogan.you made his short life special and happy.thinking of you. valerie p.j sparky and molly

oneill

Esme Im so so sorry to hear about poor Wogan. I just can’t believe it :( Thinking of you!

stk78

Oh, Esma! I’m so, so sorry for you and the girls. You, Sindy and Fawn are in our thoughts. Much love.

kyelblue

I would just like to say a very big thank you,to all of you for your kind words.The last week or two have been so sad and we miss Wogan.He was so happy right up untill he passed over to rainbows end .we will always remember and love you Wogan.Esma Sindy,Fawn

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.