Wiggles – 5 mt old beagle x jrt

Wiggles – 5 mt old beagle x jrt

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Wiggles – 5 mt old beagle x jrt

• This topic has 2,469 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Not sure wheather this baby is a girl or boy yet but still has some baby teeth so may be around 4-5 months. If you can help please post here.

ladles

Sweet gentle little baby. Hope someone can take this puppy in to a warm foster. I met this little on when I went in to collect Kenny.

kaydoyle

This little boy is in foster with Jojo :D Thanks a million ;)

jojo20

Wiggles is fast asleep beside me on couch…wriggles so much no photo does him justice so will update when he settles better!! Sweetest pup but doesnt wana miss a thing-nosey lil fella. :roll: Fell asleep standing up earlier watching us make dinner.Very upset when is left alone-so fingers crossed we get some sleep. This will improve when he gains confidence. ;)

jojo20

Wiggles had a very quiet nite, except he is getting himself very upset with seperation anxiety. :cry: Met his first cat in the garden today, was not aggressive but chased him because he fancied a closer look :shock: He would love a home wit kids and/or other dogs to play wit and would sit and watch tv wit anyone who has a free lap! Photos to follow tomor i promise.. need to set it up properly santa brought new camera and not up to speed yet :oops: x
    Jo

jojo20

Wiggles is so clever..in 2 days he has mastered toilet training and sit. so proud! :D he just is like having a shadow and gets exhausted from watching the world all day. He would benefit from a house wit another dog maybe to show him the ropes in life.. He not sure how to be a puppy sometimes and hoards his treats in special hidding places. I found a dog bikkie under my cushion today! :o
    Photo to follow courtsey of Kathy!!!!!xxx
    Jo

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

Cathy

Soo cute … just look at those big brown eyes :D

jojo20

Wiggles wit his new ‘girlfriend’… takes her everywhere. Tucked her into my bed today… this is how i found them both! :lol:

jojo20

This is how bored he is waiting on me ta figure out how to upload his pic.

jojo20

Hi everyone.. My foster mom says ‘WIGGLES’ alot im not sure why but when i acknowledge her after she says it a few times.. it makes her so happy-she is easliy amused :? I am learning alot in last few days, never had much treats so i dont eat them straight away incase i dont get more but my foster family is spoilling me with them im running out of hiding spaces. I havent had any accidents since i learned my bathroom is outside! ;) And i sleep so much cos learning all the new smells and noises is exhausting! I get very sad when left in a room alone cos it reminds me off my past i think :x …but jojo does come back and i jump as high as i can to show her how relieved i feel! I reckon id be good at agility cos my long legs make me a good jumper and climber… i can get on any lap no matter wats in my way!I wish i had more dogs to play wit and some children cos i like the taste of their lil faces :P Anyway im off to snuggle my new girlfriend into jojo’s bed we like it there for some quiet time! :lol:

dogsareus

Wiggles is beautiful – if I had not already fallen in love with Holly we would have loved to take her :)

jojo20

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.