Silver – Staffie

Silver – Staffie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Silver – Staffie

• This topic has 2,167 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    YvonneM

Can only reitterate what others have said, he is super dog, stunning looking

kaydoyle

Walked this pet with Pippa this morning! So loving and well behaved! A little gent :D

mackers

Hi I was planning to go down to the pound tomorrow and hopefully get Silver. Does anyone know what time the pound is open on Saturday?

Thanks for any help

Jenny

Ashton Pound is open from 10am. to 12 noon Saturday and Sunday

ladles

The pound is only open from 10am to 12pm Saturday and Sunday. Hope Silver suits you, lovely dog.

animalhelper

REHOMED :D

YvonneM

No way, super, am delighted, lets hope Pippa gets sorted now, i think Staffie’s get such a raw deal

animalhelper

Pippa will be going into foster on Monday :D ;)

dogluvers

delighted happy new year silver your a wonderfull staffie and so loving…. oh i love them!!!!!!!!!

mackers

Hello everybody just wanted to let you all know that Silver is gettin on brilliant with Tara and loves his new home, he’s exhusted, we walked the two of them for hours both on and off the lead, so help them get used to each other, now they’re both plum tuckered. :)

I’d like to thank dogs in distress for this fantastic service, it really is making a very real difference!! :D

mollie57

Delighted for Silver – he looks so lovely. Staffies really come into their own when they have another dog to play with as they so love company. Walking them together is a great way to introduce dogs to each other.

lisak

Well done mackers for giving Silver a lovely new home, please please take loads of photos and let us see how their getting on :D

Jenny

Rehomed.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.