Shylar – 10 mt old Lab X **HOMED**

Shylar – 10 mt old Lab X **HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Shylar – 10 mt old Lab X **HOMED**

• This topic has 1,875 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    tara

Shylar will be heading off to her fantastic new home on Sunday. And i couldn’t have picked a better family had i made out a wish list.

Shylar has a family who understand she just needs time and patience and a beautiful big sister Suza to show her the ropes!

They all got on amazingly and Im certain this is the happy ending that she deserves.

tara

There were tears today when i dropped Shylar (now called Sky) to her home. I couldnt believe she was so happy and relaxed and just watched me go, totaly content.

I will miss having her here, she was a joy to have here.
    I got one last group photo with my guys and I got a couple of pics on their last walk,it definitely shows how just 7 weeks can make a difference.

I have been promised updates, i already got one to say she is happy and enjoyed a lovely meal and her new sister Susa is trying her best to get a good game going :lol: :lol:
    Sky 1.jpg
    Sky 2.jpg
    Sky with the guys.jpg

tara

A picture is worth a thousand words,and just look at the happy face on this girl.
    I know Susa will teach her how great humans are and Sky will teach Susa how to play a great game of chasing!
    These 2 look like firm friends,just perfect for eachother.
    20120513_173046.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.