Shauna – Staffie x Terrier *HOMED*

Shauna – Staffie x Terrier *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Shauna – Staffie x Terrier *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,879 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    justineemoe

I’m delighted to hear that news :P

ColganFamily

That is just great. I am delighted.

belindaj81

These are just a few snaps of the lovely Shauna

out of all the lovely places they have to sleep they prefered the dirty laundry :D

I have named this little lady Angel…but on the dogs in distress site she is named Shauna…so if you are putting in an adoption form for this lovely lady please name her Shauna on the form :D She is such a loving dog and i dont know what her background was but she is coming on brilliantly. She is great with children and other dogs…..

Niamh

Poor Shauna, what a beautiful little girl she is and what an awful way to start life. I really hope she pulls through. I’m a huge believer in Angels and do Spiritual Healing to, so sending her Spiritual Healing from now until she is home.

Niamh

Fantastic news

KellyMc

just filled out an adoption form for shauna keeping my fingers crossed have falling in love with her already xx

animalhelper

Shauna is just a lovely lovely girl and is so happy, such a turnaround from the girl in the first pic! :) She is very loving and happy, still puppyish and is so small! She is a total pocketsized Staffie, I would love her!!!!! :D Whoever gets to adopt her….. I’ll be very jealous of them ;)

She looks amazing. I sent in my adoption form on the 25th June and I am getting my home visit done this evening so fingers crossed!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.