Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 8,002 voices and 92 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Tracy you are doing a great job with her gaining more confidence.
    Well done and thanks I am sure she appreciates the security and help with growing up and learning to be a dog as much as we do.

tracy

yes she is gaining confidence but its monty thats bringing it out in her thankfully.she met young kids today at the school an she never jumped up on them,she showed off her tricks to them like sitting an giving the paw.shes just a pleasure to foster.

DeniseM

Saba Is A Gorgeous Girl!.. I Am Currently Looking For A Boxer.. Has A Home Been Found For Her Yet?? :|

tracy

saba is still looking for her forever home,she is fully house trained,good on the lead,loves kids and adults.she is just a beauty.

Alastair

Saba looks to be doing great.

We are waiting to hear back on our Home Visit and then we’d love to meet her.

tracy

beautiful saba,when she first came to me she was very nervous of monty an would not give him any attention or play,now she follows him every where,shows with a little bit of confidence an some time to relax how quick a dog can turn around.
    beautiful saba 1 004.jpg

tracy

just look at that cute face :D my daughter thinks she looks like a clown when she sleeps lol…
    beautiful saba 1 007.jpg

Medic

Is Saba still looking for a home…..??? Im very interested.

tracy

yes the beautiful saba is still looking for a forever home. ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Clown face is such a accurate description of her asleep :lol:

tracy

saba enjoying a pigs ear :D
    beautiful saba 009.jpg

tracy

up close and personal lol…
    beautiful saba 016.jpg

tracy

loving being off lead an having a great run,she even brought me back some white rope to throw an play fetch. ;)
    beautiful saba 004.jpg

tracy

Beautiful Saba went to her new forever home today.I cried like a baby when I handed her over but her new family are lovely and very caring so I hope for the best for Saba an eagerly await her updates.Good luck beautiful Saba.

ColganFamily

I am delighted for Saba. I have followed her thread all the way and am thrilled she has found a forever family of her own. I also have loads of sympathy for you, Tracy. I have had a few fosters gone to their forever homes in recent weeks and I cry EVERY TIME! I am storing up the Kleenex for later today when Vicky goes off to the UK with her sisters. Just remember how lucky Saba was to have you to get her to this day. Well done.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.