Ruby 5mt old spaniel x lab puppy *HOMED*

Ruby 5mt old spaniel x lab puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ruby 5mt old spaniel x lab puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,857 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    tracy

well im so proud of ruby….ive been sleeping downstairs at night with her to make sure she feels comfortable.last night i slept upstairs.got a book out to read as i was convinced id be up and down with ruby crying,but not a sound out of her,came down this morning to a clean dry floor,no accidents what so ever.she slept all night with monty .she is just a brillant pup.

tracy

ruby checking out the dogs in distress site on the computer :D
    ruby 3 009.jpg

tracy

all eyes on the food ;)
    ruby 3 001.jpg

tracy

she loves the camera :D
    ruby 3 003.jpg

Trinity

I can already see puppy mischevious sparkle in Ruby`s eye especially in last photo :) You`re great at fostering Tracy and I`m sure that Monty has his fair share in it too :)

tracy

Ruby gets better with every day that passes, but she still cowers if some one new try’s to pet her but I now have a rule in my house that anyone coming in has to ignore Ruby and wait until she comes to them.

It seems to be working great and it doesn’t take long for Ruby to get over her fear and sniff out the new people :D .
    She has not had one accident in the house which I’m very shocked at as I was told she wasn’t house trained.

tracy

As you can see she now has no fear of Monty and now follows him where ever he goes.
    ruby 4 005.jpg

tracy

Ruby trying her best to get Monty to play with her……
    ruby 4 009.jpg

tracy

even though she has her own bed she would rather try take montys lol…
    ruby 4 026.jpg

ColganFamily

They are great pictures, Tracy. It is obvious that Ruby is THRIVING in your care. :D

NiamhandSean

Ruby is GORGEOUS, she is a beautiful girl and is really coming on by the look of the photos :)

tracy

Thanks Niamh and Sean and the Colgan family,Ruby is coming along brillant all though I didn’t have to do much,she just needed to trust again and build her confidence.
    I think Monty done most of the work lol….she is a pleasure to foster and who ever is lucky enough to adopt her will be crazy about her as she is just a sweet heart.

tracy

ruby got micro chipped today,she was so good and didnt even yelp :) .she is vaccinated and chipped now ,also putting on weight.it is upwards and onwards now for beautiful ruby.

tracy

i cant say anything about this girl but good things…had her in the park yesterday,there were swans ducks and a pond,let ruby off lead and she was just brillant.didnt go far from my side as when she has a little wonder she looks to see where i am and runs straight back to me,a little nervous if dogs walk by her but then the nerves turn to curiosty.loves affection and has now learned to play with toys,chasing a ball and bringing it make to me is her favourite game.

tracy

so happy
    ruby 4 017.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.