Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

• This topic has 6,324 voices and 101 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Maura

Hi Everyone. Well Roxy and the girls are doing fine. They are growing by the hour. So far so good. They have gotten huge and are now moving about, just waiting for their eyes to open. They are now in the crate so they have more room to move around. They were a week old yesterday. They look no way like their Mum at all. The largest one is the placid one as she spends all her time feeding. the second biggest one is a bit of a whinger and the little one is the feisty one who has to battle her way between the other pair. She is also a mummy,s girl. Roxy has been brilliant with them and she is taking small little breaks from them since yesterday especially for hugs on the couch. I took her for a little walk this evening and she was delighted with life. I cannot decide on names for them so I,m open to suggestions. I was thinking of calling them Lola, Mira, and Rosie after my last three foster dogs, What do you think. Anyway all is well in the nursery and I have a few pics for you all to see. I only managed to get a photo of the little one on her own , the rest are group pics. Thats all for now. Maura.

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Gorgeous photos and gorgeous little puppies !!The names sound perfect for them ;)

Maura

Hi all. Just an update on Roxy and her girls. They ar all doing fine, getting bigger and louder by the day. They are now known as the Roly Poly,s. I have just started to give them some solids and they are loving their puppy soup. They are right little savages. They are just about making their way out of the crate and are having a ball around the kitchen floor. They are doing something new every day. They play with each other and nibble on their mum. She has her paws full with these three. As she is so tiny about the size of a cat and they are little monsters I do wonder who the Daddy might have been. Will post a few pics and you can all have a guess at what they are. Maura.

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.