Re: Val 6 week old Cairn terrier x ** HOMED**

Re: Val 6 week old Cairn terrier x ** HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Re: Val 6 week old Cairn terrier x ** HOMED**

• This topic has 3,778 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    clairef

Hi Everyone, sorry I’ve not been in touch with updates lately but been very busy with the family. I’m a very happy girl and attached is a photo of my recent holidays in France, (2nd time I’ve been there) don’t I look relaxed? That’s the brother ‘Vinny’ beside me with the silly hat!

Two cousins coming to stay next week, Louis and DJ, can’t wait, we run mad around the house all day, poor mammy.

Talk again soon and thanks for helping me.

Love Heather (Val)
    044.JPG
    053.JPG

kaydoyle

Hi all, thought you might like to see me and the brother ready for Halloween. I look a bit grumpy in the hat, but I just wore it for the photo to be agreeable. I included a photo without that hat so that you can see how well I am growing. I’ve a lovely coat now.

We wish you a happy and a safe Halloween, my mammy is keeping us safe, tucked up with her in the bedroom, tv on and we’re going to have our own party away from all the noise and distress of the evening.

Make sure all mammy’s keep their animals indoors and safe from the noise and distress tonight.
    009.JPG
    017.JPG
    024.JPG

clairef

Heather (Val) and her brother Vinny :D :D
    heathervinny.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.