Princess – Shih – tzu x – HOMED

Princess – Shih – tzu x – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Princess – Shih – tzu x – HOMED

• This topic has 3,120 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    taso

Hi
    here a just a few pictures of my 2 little babies. They are just adorable… <3
    018.JPG
    587.JPG
    PICT0304.JPG

taso

Well done on the new web site it looks great. Delighted to see my little man levi (Dougle) on the page for fostering a dog. He is sitting beside me on the computer table stinking of foxes pooh that he rolled in earlier. :roll:
    Poppy (Princess) is doing really well. We have let her off the lead for the last two days. At first it was really scary as she just took off and ran. But now armed with liver in my pocket she will come back and sit at my feet. My friend has brought her dog too and they just chase each other all over the field and then spend the evening sleeping. :P
    Best of luck with the new web site.. ;)

taso

Hi all,
    Sorry we have not kept you updated in a while. Levi and Poppy are keeping well. Poppy is beside me on the computer table fast asleep after a very long walk earlier, levi is curled up on the sofa. They were both groomed yesterday and look like pups so cute ;)
    They are always up to mischief and i have to keep my eye on them all the time. Their favorite spot is sitting on the back of the couch looking out the window watching all the goings on.. I am not very good with computers so will try attach some photos soon.. x ;) ;)

kaydoyle

:D :D
    pops.jpeg
    pops2.jpeg
    pops3.jpeg
    pops4.jpeg
    pops5.jpeg
    pops6.jpeg
    pops8.jpeg

kaydoyle

:D
    pop.png
    pop2.png
    pop3.png
    pop4.png

justineemoe

Absolutely gorgeous photos – not sure which one if my favourite – perhaps the one of Levi and Poppy tucked up in bed! Looks like they are waiting for their bedtime story :lol:

taso

Here are a few more photos of my two cute furry babies!!!!!!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

Happy Xmas from Levi & Poppy :D
    image (5).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.