Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

• This topic has 5,017 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Linda8

Little Pepper is coming on great, he even climbed into the same bed as Nina today and had a little nap..
    What a difference a week makes :)
    He is a very undemanding little fella and Im sure he will give back so much more than he will ever ask for in his forever home
    Will get some new pics of him tomorrow
    100_1505.JPG

Legosi

:) I’m loving little Pepper! What is his background, how did such a wee pet end up needing fostercare :?: :!: :?

Linda8

Little Pepper ended up in fostercare through no fault of his own, it was due to a change in his family circumstances. This little guy just needs somebody who has the time for him, not such a big ask :(

Legosi

I hope he will be really happy in his forever home and I hope it’s my home!!! :D Waiting for news….. :!: :?: Isobel

Linda8

Best of luck Isobel :) Little Pepper is down at my feet at the moment, happy as Larry, chewing on a bone (which is nearly the same size as him) :D

Linda8

Just a little clip of Pepper playing around with Trixie :)
    Sorry about the quality, lighting and scenery :oops:
    It was taken at night with a camera phone
    Note, must sack the Director :lol:

JUST CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b3 … m=text_url

Legosi

Aahh,they were having the best fun! Heh,i thought you said Pepper was tiny! Well, Trixie must be ultra tiny!!! In this vid, Pepper appears to be an average size Yorkie ,lovely blonde hair! Thanks Linda… :) Isobel

Linda8

Believe me Isobel, Pepper is tiny.. He is lighter than my Trixie who is small too. He had great fun today in my front garden with a few friends :)

Will pop pics up later
    100_1546.JPG

Linda8

More pics :)
    100_1541.JPG
    100_1540.JPG
    100_1534.JPG

Linda8

More pics :)
    102_1530.JPG
    100_1560.JPG
    pepper in locket.JPG

Linda8

PARTNERS IN CRIME
    Hide and Seek.jpg

mymymessitt

I think Pepper looks adorable….. Would be interested in adopting him. . I have an 8 yr old daughter. . Is he ok with children?

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Fantastic photos I love the two of them snuggled up together but the one of them in the press hiding is a hoot :lol:

Linda8

Pepper is fine with my 11 year old son. He can be nervous at times so he wouldnt really like to be handled too much, by a young child. Although the longer he is with us, the more relaxed that he gets..
    If you would like to meet him, fill out an adoption form and request to meet him.

mymymessitt

Hi Linda…. i’ve already had my home visit… how do i request to meet Pepper?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.