News of Beano

News of Beano

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings News of Beano

• This topic has 259 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    lalagirl

Ok wat can i say about this little angel, hes completly deaf not that he knows it, he is a sweet little cuddle monster!

like ouch, is that not just the most adorable face ever!! I think he may be a dalmation cross cause he has little black spots cominup on his ears.

lalagirl

Forgot to mention this clever little fella is housetrained..

lalagirl

This guy is amazing, i have been usin a hand signal for sit just today an i swear he got the hang of it in like 5 goes, hes incredibly clever so he is, my angel :D :D

lalagirl

Can anybody take his little fella, al he wants is another dog to play with an my brat wont go near him!!

kaydoyle

Spoke to Beanos new foster family earlier and he is getting on great! They love him :D He is getting loads of exercise chasing their cat :lol: Will get pics over the weekend

lalagirl

thats just fantastic, im delighted hes gettin on ok he is a very special baby.

animalhelper

From Dogluvers

Well the love Frosty has come to lodge in my mad house…. He is the sweetest little fellow i have ever meet and my heart just goes out to him (let hope i dont fall in love) Well he has meet the gang and not a bother to him in the slighest Cinders is a little big to play with him but once there watched till they get used to eachother they’ll be just fine…… will update some pic’s later of him having the time of his life!!!!

dogluvers

well this happy chappy is a bundle of laugh’s he is such a happy little boy.. He had a lovely bath last night and was as good as gold just sat there enjoying the pampering.. he slept all night in a bed with Cinders and never a hear outta him all night till 8am this morning…. He never even had a an accident!!! :) So clever!! will upload pic’s this evening of him with his big girlfriend..

lalagirl

Come on guys, im dyin to see pics of beano an his girlfriend!!

dogluvers

sorry computer is a bit tempermental last few days

lalagirl

Ah god would ya look at the pair of them. Fair play to yiz for takin him, he is a brillliant beautiful puppy who wasnt gettin any help bein here with little spoiled fecker i have!!

dogluvers

well im just home from dropping the lovely frosty to him forever home this evening and he has landed on his feet in a lovely home.. The best of look darling wish you all the happyness in the world and hope you have a wonderful life… will miss you terrible..
    Begood lots of love all the doggies and dogluvers!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dogluvers

Well i’ll be damed……………….
    some updated pic’s i have just recieved from his from forever family.

Do you remember the little deaf guy called "Beano" ? I am sure you do.

Well I wanted to share with you the last pictures I took of him as he physically changed a lot since the last time he was welcomed in to our house! He is becoming a tall guy (we guess he has some dogo breed) full of love for his owners.

He is really gorgeous and we are very proud of him as he learnt a lot of signs since we had him: sometimes we completely forget that he is deaf.

He will be neutered soon.

stefandjudy

Look at him! What a stunning dog!! I’m delighted everything turned out so well for him!! :D Thanks to all fosterers and everyone involved in getting him this fantastic home where he is obviously treated like a king, like it should be! ;)

lalagirl

Oh wow he is stunning!! So glad he is gettin the love an attention he deserves, he really was a darling of a puppy.

Well done beano, best of luck forever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.