Nessie – Staffie

Nessie – Staffie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Nessie – Staffie

• This topic has 2,272 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    amber133

Any Update on these two ?

Will add some photos of them later on of how they were after their walk. :)

amber133

roregan

I honestly can not explain how excited I am about bringing these 2 beauties home. I am just bursting to collect them. Hope they will be as happy with me as they have been in their foster home. !!!!!!!1

carol08

im sure nessie an highly will love there new home they are really good dogs hope you enjoy them the way i did,, keep the pics coming when you get them il miss them so much ,, but il get my bed back :lol: :lol: :lol:

carol08

well nessie and highly have had there baths and are geting ready 4 there new home :roll: :roll: im going 2 miss this pair so much im so glad i had the chance 2 foster them i enjoyed every day of it thanks gwen for giving me time with nessie

roregan

Nessie and Hailey are settled in at home and have been fantastic. They’ve been for a walk had a play in the sitting room and outside and are snuggling up together in their new bed. They have their old cushion in their bed also to help them feel at home. Hailey slept the whole way home I had to wake her to stretch her legs half way home and Nessie was so nosey looking out the window wanting to know everyhting going on around her. They seem really happy and I hope they dont miss their foster mammy too much. We’ll take good care of them. Ill post photos later.

roregan

carol08

:( :( missing them :( :( but they look great i see highly doing what she does best sleepin all the time till nessie wants 2 play :lol:

roregan

amber133

An Old Photo of these 2

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.