Moon – Boxer cross pup

Moon – Boxer cross pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Moon – Boxer cross pup

• This topic has 4,519 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is very fiesty and funny! He has just had a bath and lunch & is now off for a nap ;)

ash

Am I the only one getting a Alvin, Simon and Theo vibe? They look quite like them.

Such cuties!

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

This little man is gas :lol: Very outgoing and full of life ;) Doing fantastic on toilet training and going all night without a peep ;)

kaydoyle

Moon is a gas little man – he is the only boy with 5 little girls to boss around :lol: He is very funny, loves chasing the cats and is going to make some family very happy with his sunny personality ;)

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

Little Moon is coming along great! He is such a loving and happy little man. He loves everyone and everything he meets (although he loves to chase the cats) :lol: He is doing great on toilet training and goes all night without a peep ;)

kaydoyle

Ah he is such a gorgeous little man in his hoodie!

audreyadams

i see this little man most days in kays wat a babe he is sooo happy and loves life

clairef

Must say Gar was quite taken with him when we visited he reminds us so so much of our own lad! Whoever is lucky enough to get this little man is really in for a treat he is just a bundle of love and full of affection! Just one of those rare dogs that you could sit watching for hours and be in stiches laughing at. He is a super star!

Hello. Is Moon a brindle boxer or is the cross breed? We’re looking for a boxer pup. Am new to this forum so apologies if I’ve posted incorrectly.

Garvan

kaydoyle

Moon is a Brindle boxer cross ;) and a little angel (but Im biased) :lol: :lol:

Maura

Little Moon is drop dead handsome. I had the pleasure of meeting him earlier this evening at Cathy,s and what a fab little man. He is as laid back as the weather and ever so obedient. He has a lovely gentle nature. He is just ace and has a sunning coat. I wanted to take off with him myself. He would make a fantastic family pet. Maura.

kaydoyle

Moon is on his own now and is doing great. Hes asleep by 10ish most nights and not a peep till morning ;) He is such a happy little man and would fit in anywhere :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.