Molly – 8mt old Golden Retriever – HOMED

Molly – 8mt old Golden Retriever – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Molly – 8mt old Golden Retriever – HOMED

• This topic has 1,722 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This beautiful girl is great with other dogs and children. She is in foster with Marie, who will update soon ;)
    Picture 640.jpg
    Picture 641.jpg
    Picture 642.jpg

ClaireT

Wow, what a stunner!! Such a cutie :D

kaydoyle

This little girl is such a gentle baby and has settled in really well already :D
    mollymay.JPG
    2mollymay.JPG

kaydoyle

Best friends :D
    bestbuds.JPG

kaydoyle

:D :D
    2al.JPG

kaydoyle

Molly recovering after her little "op" :D
    rec.JPG

Do you know if she is already being adopted? We are thinking of getting a lab or retriever. She might be perfect.

Janinedell

Trying this again don’t think I got it right first time sorry new to this, was just wondering how we show an interest in Molly , our own lab who was ten died before xmas and we weren’t thinking of getting dog until we saw Molly she just pulled at our heart strings and can’t get her out of our heads. Thanks janine

Jenny

Hi Janine,

Go to "Forms & Downloads" at the top of this page. Open the "Adoption Application" form. You can fill this out on line and e-mail it back. One of the homing co-ordinators will get back to you.

kaydoyle

:D :D
    molal.JPG
    mol6.JPG

kyelblue

Hi Molly i am surprised to see you still here,you are so beautiful but i think you will find your forever family soon and it will be worth the wait,because they will treasure you for the rest of your life :D

kaydoyle

Molly went off to her forever home today with another D.I.D. doggie Coco :D
    colmol2.JPG
    comol.JPG
    comol3.JPG

kyelblue

Molly i am so happy to hear the good news,not only did you get a forever home but you also got a new friend,and she is so beautiful,we hope you both have a very happy and long life with your forever family :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.