Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,632 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

Hello Meggy, how are you? Still in charge of the floor mopping :lol:

kimmie

Hi Indianna. Meg is great. Eye all better. Think she has grown a wee bit too. Have had her 4 weeks today. I could swear it’s only about 2. Still my little shadow. She is clumsy too. I find it an adorable quality in her. She is so small and doesn’t always reach the couch the first time. Took her a while to master goin down the stairs too. Her manners get better every day. She sits for her dinner without being asked. Clever girl. Asleep on my lap here as usual. Life is good :)

Indianna

Very pleased to learn that your eye problem has cleared up. Are you so small? Ask your foster mother if you still have lots of growing to do or are you a pocket rocket? :lol: ?

kimmie

I always thought my len was tiny but she makes him look huge :) . Wouldn’t say she has much growing to do. She will always be wee.
    20141031_123957.jpg

Indianna

"She will always be wee" – I love that, you are making her sound Scottish :P So, a pocket rocket it is ;) Watching, watching, watching 8-)

Indianna

Guess what Meg? :? :? :? You ARE my list right now and why not – you gorgeous little thing. :D :D :D

Indianna

Am I really the only person following you Meg. You have it all, pretty, affectionate, playful, good with other dogs and cleaning supervisor into the bargain. It is my great honour to follow you and if I am the only one – so be it ;)

kimmie

Lil Meg is good, such a clever girl, knows sit, stay, go to bed, so funny after her bath when she is drying herself off, her legs keep going after her shaking the wet, looks like a lil dance :)
    She can sometimes be a bit weary of some dogs walking and have a bit of lil dog syndrome, hard being the smallest. She is just a lil ball of love.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Indianna

Pretty, pretty girl :D

bettystown

Hi Kimmie…..is Meg still available for adoption ?

kaydoyle

Meg is still available for adoption…could you please fill in an adoption application form and Claire will be in touch….thanks ;)

http://dogsindistressforms.org/adopt-a- … tion-form/

kimmie

Meg enjoying the sun 8-)
    20141105_120718.jpg

kimmie

dogs life lol
    20141105_125241 – Copy.jpg

Indianna

A pair of little sunbeams! :P

Indianna

Well Meg, I appear to be following (or stalking!) small dogs with scars. Your scar is probably from you sticking your nose through some sort of wire barrier, I sincerely hope it was not from something tied around your face/nose :evil: Polo’s scars are like a map of horrors :( I think you are both beautiful and I love the up-dates :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.