Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

• This topic has 12,302 voices and 109 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    martinac

just watched this…so hard to keep the tears away! Lucy looked so good..again well done Laura for getting her weight up and giving her a fabulous 3 weeks. What a great programme this is to highlight all cases of cruelty and abandonment for all animals..hopefully it will heighten awareness even more in this country not only for DID but for all charities that work with animals. Well done all for getting Lucy to UCD…such a pity it was not the right result for the poor little thing…god bless her!!

ColganFamily

Watched the show also,
    Poor Lucy :(
    It was a great show and a great idea to promote the awareness of cruelty to animals

clairef

The programme was great, they really gave an honest portrait of what DID do on a daily basis and Laura was amazing.

I couldnt believe it when I saw little Lucys face i know it wasnt a happy ending but Lucy was an angel who told a very very tough story to let people know the truth about rescuing dogs and the dedicated people who strive every day to help those who cant help themselves. Fair play to the producers of the show its not often we get to see the reality behind animal welfare.

Lucy had a story and it was written all over her face. Such a brave girl and if even one dog gets a home from someone who saw the programme then Lucys story lives on.

To all at DID and to Laura thanks for sharing her story. It is a testement to the selfless work you all do.

laurac

Thanks for the nice words, it was hard to watch, very upsetting and sad but I think they did a really respectful piece and was glad DID were mentioned. If anyone missed the program and wants to watch it here is the link http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=irelandsanimalae

almae

hi Laura

I had to respond after watching tv3 the other night and following lucy’s story on here.
    I am devasted that little lucy could not fight anymore , the poor little pet and to you , you are one of earths angels here to look after animals. I adore animals myself and I would love to foster animals but as my hubby says I would rehome everything. ;)

My heart goes out to you and keep up the excellent work , God has a beautiful little dancer in his garden with Lucy :)

here is one of my babies.
    this is bibi , 12 yr old westie , snuggingly into my feet.

[/url:2196l1f9″>

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.