Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Lucy Bichon Frise at Rainbow Bridge

• This topic has 12,302 voices and 109 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    LKeogh

Hi Laura!

How did Lucy get on in the Vet?

Love Trish, Laura and Molly

lainey

Just wondering how Lucy got on at the vets on Friday???? Hope she is doing OK.

laurac

She is doing ok, her bloods didn’t show much improvement which was a big disappointment, she is back on Wednesday with a view to taking her in for surgery on Thursday :cry:

Rika

Hello,
    is there any update on the little girl? Did she recover?
    All fingers and paws are crossed.

lainey

Thanks for the update Laura. You must be disappointed with the blood results although she has done so well in gaining weight. All fingers and paws (canine and feline) crossed in our house for Thursday.

laurac

She is going in tomorrow for surgery, she’s not recovered yet as she hasn’t had the op yet :cry: Please, Please, Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She is an extremly special girl, she captures everyones heart within seconds and she truely deserves this to go well for her!

ladles

Lots of special thoughts and healing for little Lucy. I am sure everything will go well for the lovely girl.

laurac

Lucy was filmed today for a program on TV3 called Animal A&E, her consult, operation and everything will be filmed along with her progress, please god. So everyone will be able to see her. I made a holy show of myself roaring crying leaving her, her poor little face all while being filmed :cry:

bosun

Hi Laura, no way you made a show of yourself! You’ve been so close to this little one it must have been heartbreaking leaving her.
    However, this is what all the special care was for and only for you she might not be having this operation at all.
    We’re all thinking of you and Lucy and God guide the hands of the surgeons. All the very best,

Mary,Derek, and the three Amigoe’s.

Bosun is lying looking at me with a quizzical look on his face…you’d swear he knew.

Anonymous

BEST OF LUCK LUCY

All fingers & toes crossed for you!!!

Will be thinking about you all tomorrow!!!

Hopefully you’ll be right as rain again soon !

a HUGE thanks to Laura for taking her on, its not an easy thing to open your home and your heart to a sick little pup. Thank you so much.

Roverdil

Best of luck to Lucy today…will be sending good thoughts her way and well done to you Laura for getting her strong enough to be able to get to this stage.

paws crossed for you little lucy xx

LKeogh

Best of luck to little Lucy. All fingers and paws crossed in our house today and we hope for the best. I’m sure it is heartbreaking for you Laura :(

We will keep Lucy in our thoughts for a healthy recovery and hope to see a new puppy in the coming weeks :) She won’t know herself after the op!

Lots of hugs,
    Laura, Trish and little Molly XX

ash

Hope all went well today!

laurac

Lucy died due to complications during her surgery today. I cannot write too much now as I am so upset.

Little Lucy playing with me yesterday morning before leaving for the hospital. The most amazing girl that we’ve ever met:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.