Lewis – German Shepherd x

Lewis – German Shepherd x

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Lewis – German Shepherd x

• This topic has 616 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stefandjudy

Meet stunning Lewis formally Gin. He was so so scared in the pound, but his confidence is glowing now! He is approx 1 year old, he is neutered, vaccinated wormed and microchipped. This boy is stunning, his eyes are amazing and he is so very, very sweet! He is taking his cue from Hamish in everything, they have been playing out in the garden at every opportunity. The very macho Tyson (squirt) has had a couple of pops at him and he has not retaliated at all. He is still very nervous of me, he doesn’t quite trust me yet, but is fine with the kids, although he hasn’t seen them mid fight yet (lucky him). His recall is good. Left him at home with the others on school runs and he was fine, no mess or destruction, so risked the GAA practice, which was about an hour and a half, and he was fine. Unfortunatly poor Lewis has hip dysplasia so will need monthly treatment for the rest of his life, but he will repay you with loads of kisses in return!

annash

When it actually came down to it, we really couldn’t let this beautiful boy go anywhere else! He has become such a vital part of the family and has come on so very far that we are absolutely thrilled to have been able to adopt Lewis.

A big thank you to everyone at DID :D

Jenny

Another happy ending – many thanks for giving Lewis a wonderful new start.

miahross

Congratulations on your new edition to your family, well done and keep up the good work! :D

Debbi-Jayne

Oh wow this has made my day Annash. Thank you so very much. Ive watched this thread with much interest as he was such a scared boy in the pound and seemed to come on in such leaps and bounds since you fostered him and Ive loved seeing his updates and photos. I am so pleased youve decided to keep him.

annash

Debbi-Jayne, thanx. He is fun, lively, and I think going through his puppy stage now that it is safe for him. It has been a long journey and I am sure that we are not at the end of it, but Lewis is really fantastic and we really do count ourselves lucky to have him as part of our family. :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.