Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 12,721 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    angjo

What a handsome fella Jessie is :D . Well done to his foster family they have done wonders. I feel my heart just melting looking at him :D

pipandboo

Thanks very much Angjo. By the way, Jessie’s a she!! ;)

jeanie

Hi just wondering how Jessie is getting on and if she is still searching for a forever home? Is there any particular reason why she has been in foster care since April? ;)

kaydoyle

Jessie went to a new home and as this didnt work, we always take back our dogs until they find their perfect "forever home" ;)

pipandboo

We’re so sad that you’re moving on, little Jess, but we’re so happy that you’re getting your ‘forever’ home, and with a really nice family.
    Jessie.jpg

buzzsmom

I am thrilled to hear the news.Thanks so much to everyone who gave this dog care along her incredible journey .Good luck Jessie.

TobysMum

I had the absolute pleasure of having little Jessie stay with Taffy and me over the weekend. She is an absolute dote and has gone away with a little piece of my heart. Her foster parents have done such a wonderful job with her and I can see how very much she was cared for and loved by them. I’m sure they will miss her very much. To her new forever family, you are getting a real gem. And to little Jessie, you touched a lot of people here in DID so please keep in touch with us all and most important of all, have a very happy ever after. xx
    Jessie.JPG

jeanie

Thats fantastic news good luck to Jessie and her new family and well done to all who cared for her so well up to now ;)

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg

pipandboo

ah she looks so cute. good to see her again and to know that she’s safe and happy!

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 109.jpg

Angela1

It’s great to see photo’s of this little lady. I’m sure she is running rings around her 2-legged family.

kaydoyle

From Jessies Family :D

Just to say Jessie is in fine form. Shes an absolute joy to be with, such a funny little girl. Shes very happy and playful. Has us round her paw. She takes her guarding duties very seriously indeed to the point of not liking me going near her dad. yes its her dad and tells everyone about it.

At the present moment shes asleep after having a very busy day in the garden which she loves to patrol round and will happily spend hours out there just mooching doing her own thing. Thats one of the places to look for her if shes missing. Anyway she fitted in so nicely its like shes always been here and a joy to have and be with.

Thanks again, Tracey

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.