Jamie – Terrier

Jamie – Terrier

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jamie – Terrier

• This topic has 2,196 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Inexile

re my earlier post – can any one let me know if jamie has 8 or 9 days left????

Anonymous

Jamie is well over his stray time, the stray time for a dog in a pound is 5 days after that they can be PTS at any time. He is a great dog so this would be a real shame and really sad.

Jenny

Jamie would be a wonderful additional to any family looking for a cannine companion. He is a great little personality. He is well over his stray time and in great danger of being PTS at any time. He really does need help please.

Inexile

is there way this dog can go into a boarding kennel until the 28th – I will fund until then and pick him up?????

Anonymous

No boarding kennels will take in an unvaccinated dog, he would need to go into foster for at least 2 weeks before he could go into kennels
    :(

Jenny

Jamie is patiently waiting for Santa to arrive – hopefully his Christmas present will be a forever or foster home. ;)

ladles

Hi, there seems to be another thread going on with Jamie in Urgent fosters needed for Christmas and might a possible foster situation work out, please check…..
    fingers crossed, Jamie’s Santa wish arrives please.

emmat

I am keen to foster Jamie. Going to pop up to the pound tomorrow and see if I can sort something out.

poochi

Does anybody know what the story is with Jamie :?

poochi

Does anybody know what the story is with Jamie :?

Inexile

Hi, has Jamie found a foster or permanent home yet – my offer to take him on 28th still stands. I see from another thread that the pound is full and he is there a long time so its not good for him. Anyone any news?

Jenny

Santa paid an early visit to Jamie and he has been rehomed :D Lots of love and luck in your new home Jamie.

ladles

Thankyou! Happy Christmas Jamie and to your lovely new family.

Inexile

Thats excellent news. Was getting a bit worried when I couldnt see him on the urgent action forum.

Hope he is very happy in his new home.

Cheers.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.