Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

• This topic has 3,323 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    silja74

Hi Jane,

pepsi was very good on her way home, she was only crying for 5 mins and then she was on Daniel’s lap all the way home. She did get a bit sick just before we arrived but she was fine once we got inside and she had a big drink. Pepsi spend all afternoon investegating the garden, playing with the kids and having a big snooze.
    She is very special and she will ahve a good home here. I will keep you updated on her progress.

janeflan

Hey ,

Thats brill she is such a good dog , thanks for the up date

silja74

Pepsi and Leah
    Leah and Pepsi.jpg

clairef

Love the pic! Pepsi is like a little black version of Leahs teddy!! Hope Pepsi is making friends with Daniels cat he was so concerned it was too cute!! Great pic they look so happy together!

silja74

Pepsi is now 1 week with us and it feels like she was always here. She is getting on great with the kids, the cat is avoiding here whenerver she can. We started to bring her out and she is loving it.
    Photo0588.jpg

Angela1

Just wondering how Pepsi is getting on? Has she made friends with your cat yet??

silja74

Here are a few new pictures from Pepsi. She is now nearly 4 months with us. She loves long walks on the beach or in the forrest.
    iphone pic sep_10 016.JPG
    269.JPG

Mutley

Gosh, how she has grown and obviously enjoying herself! :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah she is still as beautiful as the day we took her into the care of D.I.D……lovely pictures

janeflan

i cant believe thats my baby pepsi she’s got so big , she was a wonderful pup to foster and she got a great home , im delighted to see those pictures :D

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.