Harry potter pup

Harry potter pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harry potter pup

• This topic has 705 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Harry he is an 8 week old Japanese Akita x Springer Spaniel pup. He is adorable, and goes non-stop: into this, into that, rolling on the floor, eating a chair, barking at the couch. You get the idea. He’s like the doggie version of a 6 year old boy. He would be great with kids and would love living with a young dog who would play with him. He is called Harry because he has thunderbolt on this forehead like Harry Potter. Harry is fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and wormed.

Photo to follow

dogluvers

If he is in his own home i know its probably not needed but they say the early bird catches the worm so ……………………………..
    FOSTER OFFERED if needed PLEASE :D

Anonymous

He is in a foster home already thanks ! His photo is now on main site but can’t seem to manage to get it up on this part…I am not so good with computers :oops:

mimiv

We’re fostering this little pup and I just wanted to say that he is impossibly cute. First, he’s a beautiful dog and so soft. He loves people and other dogs and is playful and cuddly. He’s funny and so curious. He’s like the essence of puppy, super puppy, the uber puppy. He’s doing well with his house training, although he is easily distracted. "Oh there’s the paper, oh, there’s my tail. I better chase it. Now why was I walking over to those papers?"

He deserves a wonderful home.

– Mimi Valiulis

animalhelper

Mr. Potter NOW :D

YvonneM

Well look at him now, a big lad…. gorgeous boy

I can’t believe the size of him. He was dropped in to Ashtown the day we went up to look for a dog. He was the most adorable puppy and a real stunner!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.