Harry – collie x – HOMED

Harry – collie x – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harry – collie x – HOMED

• This topic has 1,454 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is approx. 2 yrs. old. He is wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. He is great with other dogs and children. He is great in the house and walks well on the lead :D He is medium in size and fully grown.
    oct pups 718.jpg
    oct pups 719.jpg

janeflan

Harry is a wonderful dog , he’s great in the house he’s not hyper at all which i’m very shocked he’s so laid back and just likes to chill .
    He is brillant on the lead he does’nt pull at all , and as you can see from the picture with Bella he’s very friendly with other dogs , and is great with kids , he loves to go for walk’s .

When I collected Harry was in a bad way he has scars on his legs and his tail an coat were very dirty and he was very unsure of people, he’d back away when you tried to pet him .

Now I’m delighted to say he looks (and smells) great since he got groomed, he is trusting people a lot more ,he loves to get cuddled while sitting in front of the fire , and he gives our hand a lick every time you pet him , its like he’s saying thank you , Harry would suit any family he’s great all rounder.

janeflan

Im delighted to say that this lovely fella meet his forever family today and it was love at first sight , he’s going to a lovely family and its no more then he deserves :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Fantastic news, great result all round.
    Delighted he met his new family so soon, they will all have a chance to settle in before the Christmas festivities.
    They now need the buy a stocking for their new family member.

kaydoyle

Harry getting ready for Santa :lol: :lol:
    Picture 034.jpg

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 231.jpg

kaydoyle

Shadow and his brother Harry :D

From their mammy :D

"Just wanted to let you know that my 2 boys are getting on great…couldn’t be happier" :D
    Picture 492.jpg

kaydoyle

I love "double" happy endings :D 8-) :D
    Picture 549.jpg

kaydoyle

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
    shadow.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.