Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,895 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man will be put to sleep today if we dont find foster. Please if you can help contact Kathy 086 3696413 ;)
    harper_-_male_20100808_1532198469.jpg

kaydoyle

This little man is gone into foster with Marie – thanks a million ;) He is wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered.

gemini

Oh he is gorgeous. Thank you Marie for taking him. How is he getting on? Do you have any idea yet if he might be cat-friendly? Thanks

kaydoyle

More pics of this fab guy :)
    harper.JPG
    harper2.JPG
    harper3.JPG
    harper5.JPG

kaydoyle

Another one ;)
    harper4.JPG

Angela1

Wow he’s a beauty

LuvMyFurKids

What a smilely dog ……just love these pictures!

tara

doesnt he just make you smile!!

bazbarney

I am in love with Harper! Any clues as to what he may be? Beardie x terrier? I have a beardie x girl and her sister, a collie x retriever, both Irish rescues of course. And my Mum has Brian the collie x spaniel from DID.

Does anyone know how he may be with cats?

kaydoyle

Update from Harpers fantastic fosterers :D

""Harpur is a gorgeous sweet tempered dog. He settled in with foster family in a jiffy.He is quiet and very social with family and friends,very happy with his life.Harpur loves back garden and going for walks .He is so good my friend age 7 can lead him around the block. He is intellegent and learns very quickly.
    His coat is now shiny black and he loves his daily groom"".
    harp.JPG
    harp2.JPG
    harp3.JPG

TobysMum

What an absolute sweetheart, such a lovely trusting face. And so happy now from that first photo of a very frightened little dog.

Angela1

Harper I can’t believe you are still in Fostercare – I was sure you would have a ‘reserved’ beside your name long ago. You’re a beauty.

louiseroc

Hi, I was just wondering is Harper still looking for a home?

kaydoyle

Haper is still available for adoption :D

If you go to forms and downloads and fill in an adoption apllication form Sarah will be in touch to process your application.

Best of luck ;)

louiseroc

Thank you so much Kay :D I also wanted to know how Harper is with dogs and cats and also is he house trained? I have a dog jake who is 13 years old so that’s why I need to know if he is good with other dogs? My friends also have dogs and I go walking with them too :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.