Frodo – 3yr old Ckc – HOMED

Frodo – 3yr old Ckc – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Frodo – 3yr old Ckc – HOMED

• This topic has 1,576 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is great with other dogs & children. He is gone into foster with Ashling who will update soon ;)
    Picture 384.jpg

kaydoyle

After a day in the grooming parlour 8-) :D
    frodo.JPG

Corky

Frodo is just the cutest little guy, he also has a little snore which is so so cute. And guess what, when we were out on a walk last night we past a couple of mad jumpy dogs that were barking at him but frodo stayed completely calm and relaxed and didn’t even look at them. He has such a gentle little soul and we’re happy to have him around!!!

belindaj81

Well Frodo is hear with me until he finds a fabulous forever home that he deserves. He has developed feelings for Lilly in the last 24 hrs lol. She gladly lies there and lets him lick her face her ears, nose, mouth, everything lol. I seen her yesterday and taught she rain out into the rain, but i was wrong it was frodo :D He gets on great with my 3 girls. He does lift his leg but thats wat male dogs do, but he was neutered yesterday so thats gona help with that. All in all great dog. Will post pics up later.

belindaj81

posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=8176#
    he loves a good ear scratch lol

Im sleepy now ;)

great dog, very placid, great with other dogs and children. He is also 100% housetrained.

kaydoyle

This special little man met his forever family today and is heading off to his new home tomorrow :D He even has a little brother, Charlie another CKC to keep him company ;)

kaydoyle

Frodo has settled in and is adored by all :D
    Picture 476.jpg
    Picture 477.jpg
    Picture 478.jpg
    Picture 479.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.