Frankie – 1yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

Frankie – 1yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Frankie – 1yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,722 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tmacof5

Hi everyone…well its been a while since I updated you all on George (formerly Frankie) so its catch up time! In april George will have been a member of our family for 2 years and it feels like so much longer, he fits into our home and has his routines like everyone, his habits both good and not so good like the rest of us! He is our darling and is our ray of sunshine who can put a smile on all our faces when we need one! absolutely loves his walks, the longer the better, he does not like strange men especially workmen, loves kids and can you the stink eye like the best of them…we wouldnt be without our baby George and I have added two photos of this scallywag after he sneaks an empty bag of crisps from me…so cute and such an innocent face! We can never thank you enough for bringing us together and it breaks my heart to see so many still in need, i watch the pictures go up regularly and want to take home each and everyone of them! I will try to update more regularly…best wishes to everyone
    image.jpeg
    image (1).jpeg

clairef

What a brilliant update thanks so much!! His face is classic!! :D

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.