Flint – terrier x puppy -HOMED

Flint – terrier x puppy -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Flint – terrier x puppy -HOMED

• This topic has 1,642 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is gas :lol: Very loving and outgoing :D
    Flint is 10wks old and will be small to medium when fully grown. He will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old.

Nolanfamily

This little fella is so cute!

How old is he?

What size will he be when fully grown?

The Nolan Family :D

kaydoyle

Flint is 8 wks old and will be small to medium when fully grown ;) I can honestly say he is one of the most gentle and loving little puppies I have every met :D

sandracul

Hi we have the joy to be fostering this little guy , and he is sooo cute :D . he is very friendly and loves cuddles My 2 kids love him and he loves to play with them, he is always the first to do into bed for a nap out of the pups!! He is ok with my cat and thinks she wants to play :o but he never runs after her. He is a great guy and would make a fantastic pet for anyone

tara

i was babysitting this lil man today and it took all my will-power not to stick him in my handbag and keep him!!!
    flint is fun loving but indapendent. he loves to give kisses and will have you in stitches with his antics.
    he is soooooooooooo popular with anyone who meets him,honestly this boy is to cool :lol:
    22052010198.jpg
    22052010200.jpg
    22052010206.jpg

sandracul

Had a family up today to meet flint they loved him :D "who wouldnt he is so cute hopefully he has found his forever home,,
    DSCF2118.JPG

sandracul

Well flint went today to his new home :( , his new family has promised to post updates & pictures , i hope you have a lovely time with this little gem debbie and the kids too! :D
    17-05-10_1347.jpg

kaydoyle

Look at this little boy now :D
    Picture 181.jpg

sandracul

Buddy as he is called now really look like his sis Effy my baby :D , the same colours and nose shape , he was such a sweet puppy to foster , i went over to visit him for a play date with Effy and he loved it ,,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.