Ellie – 4mt old jrt x puppy

Ellie – 4mt old jrt x puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ellie – 4mt old jrt x puppy

• This topic has 999 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

kaydoyle

Thanks a million to June for collecting this little girl and thanks to Jenny for taking her into foster :D

Muireann

Oh, these two are the sweetest, most entertaining little girls. They look very alike, but we’re learning that Erin is the laidback lovey lapdog while Ellie is the bouncy, playful ball of fun. They race around our very small garden as if it were a track, and are awestruck by the neighbour’s cat on the wall. They are great little watchdogs, barking at disturbances, but settling again happily.
    Equally, they’re happy to just hang about indoors, interested in what’s happening but well behaved and mannerly, coming when called, but staying in the kitchen with sad faces but without complaint when we go out.
    Neither are any trouble at all so far. Their housetraining is going pretty well, and they’re very good at going to bed at night, quickly settling down and sleeping through with no disturbance. They love mealtimes, playtimes, sleeptimes, walktimes, anytimes, and are delighted to meet everyone, befriending human and animal very quickly.
    Today we took them to Phoenix Park and they were delighted by the fields and fresh air, racing along with their trademark energy and enthusiasm.
    They have the feistiness of Jack Russells, but are very gentle, sweet and loving too, liking nothing more than claiming a cosy place on the couch during TV time, or jumping onto the lap of anyone who might need some Erin-and-Ellie love.
    They’re healthy and happy, perfect for a family, a singleton, a small garden, a farm… I’ll be very sad to say goodbye, but delighted for the family/ies lucky enough to get these biscuit-coloured twins.
    And they’re a great pair. As a man in Phoenix Park declared enthusiastically: "What beautiful dogs!"

kaydoyle

buzzsmom

Well I could not believe it .Out of a car emerged a bundle of fun on a lead , the pair letting their voices be heard that they were delighted to be in action. They are even more gorgeous than thier pics , my first time to meet other DID dogs. Biddy (Pippa) was far too busy chasing sticks in the river to say hello. Very attractive little dogs beautiful markings, real stunners and happy, happy, happy. I dont think they will be in foster for long, these are dotes. Thanks for minding them so well.

cazw

Hi,I’d like to come see these two beautiful pups and hopefully be taking one home in the near future. :) i’d love the two but i have another dog already.

JennieR

Today both Ellie and her sister Erin went to their new homes. Both are with energetic, youthful families, each with three delighted children, so hopefully they’ll be as spoilt and adored as they were in our home… oh, apart from the chewing of the cellphone, shredding of the newspaper, eating of the rosebush, death of the daffodils… ha-ha.
    Seriously, they were such a pleasure. Ellie was a real homebody, latching on to us as her family very quickly and making herself comfortable lying on her back with her feet in the air on the couch every evening. She’s a little shyer than her sister, but brave and feisty as anything. She loves running with the big dogs but always runs back to us to make sure we’re still there. We will miss her, but are very happy for her, and her new folks.

JennieR

Been meaning to mention that I got a text message from Ellie’s new family, and particularly her new "mum" 11-year-old Roisin. They say Ellie is a lovely friendly dog and has settled in very well.
    Hurrah!!!
    Jennie. X

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.