Effie – mini yorkie – HOMED

Effie – mini yorkie – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Effie – mini yorkie – HOMED

• This topic has 9,078 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    TobysMum

Such great news – am so pleased to hear it. Now we have to keep up the prayers for the poor boxer who is missing.

bigmama

Great News.I’m delighted to hear she was found . :D

ColganFamily

Delighted the little mite was found and is on her way back to Sive.

Tinao

thats great news shes found :D

jeanie

Thats fantastic news so glad she was found so quickly, i bet she’ll sleep well tonight and so will everyone else :)

carol08

thats great news so glad she safe again :D :D

Indianna

Welcome home your little monster :twisted: As for your poor foster family – they can take their claws out of the ceiling now and start to behave like normal human beings again. My tip for Effie, always take your people with you, NEVER go off on your own again, otherwise, you know what will happen? I will have to stop looking at this fantastic website because my stress levels are almost off the scale!!!

lainey

We can uncross everything here now! Delighted she has shown up safe and well. :)

Indianna

:) Well, Miss Effie, how are you after your ‘little adventure’. Please don’t use up any more of your luck, stay safe and STAY WITH YOUR PEOPLE next time you are out and about. I hope you gave big licks to the nice man who found you. :lol:

jenbear

I had the pleasure of meeting this little lady the other nights. She is tiny, I mean TINY. And so full of character and fun. A total cutie!!!

jeanie

Glad to see Effie seems to have got a new forever home just wish it could have been us but best of luck to her and her new family :) ;) :P

kaydoyle

Little Effie and her big brother Jamie, also adopted from D.I.D. :D
    oct pups 673.jpg

deborah

Hi just an update on little Effie,now Pixie :lol: Wat can I say this little mite is a gas little character,took over the house from the minute she walked through the door.She’s getting on great with Jamie but she’s too quick for him :) She loves meeting everyone in the park but after a hard day of walking and playing she loves nothing more than than stretching out on the sofa for the night
    Picture0168.jpg

kaydoyle

Ahh…they look great :D

kaydoyle

:D :D
    baby1.jpg
    baby2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.