DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings DOOGLE – 12 WK OLD PUPPY – HOMED

• This topic has 2,526 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

:D :D
    pops4.jpeg
    pops3.jpeg
    levioo.jpeg
    leviooo.jpeg

Mutley

Well Doogle, I see you like driving but don’t forget the seat belt next time! ;) I also see you like checking out who is the fairest of them all…but you don’t need a mirror to tell you that! :lol:

niamhicles

what lovely pictures … love the ones of them under the duvet !! :lol:

kaydoyle

:D
    levi.png
    lp.png

taso

Hi,
    Thanks Kathy for posting the recent pictures of Levi and poppy. They are more photographed than my own children. They loved their picture being used on Facebook and I have to say I was so chuffed and proud too. Thank you for all your lovely comments. They really are two bundles of joy.

Thanks to dogs in distress for giving these two wonderful dogs a second chance with life and love. Thank you so much for letting us adopt them they have completed our family and I couldn’t imagine my world without them in it. They have two totally different personalities Levi is always on high alert and barks at everything that moves. He also has issues with shadows and the car wipers but we just find that funny now. Where poppy is the laid back lady. Nothing fases her. She loves nothing more than to flop down beside you and cuddle. A real lady. I love these two babies so much.

Thanks xx

taso

Some cute pictures of my furry babies !!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

taso

Levi is getting ready for the summer! 8-) both Levi and poppy got groomed today and look like two cats.. But are so cute. Will post some pictures when I can get them to sit still..

kaydoyle

Happy Xmas from Levi & Poppy :D
    image (5).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.