Dolly – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

Dolly – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dolly – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,906 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

:D Lovely images. One happy little puppy dog and one happy little person

carol08

lovley pics good luck with her ,, hay indianna there 2 daisys in the d,i,d 6 how will you manage to tell them apart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mslaurades

Ah a lil update, Dots came up to visit us today with her new family Dolly(Daisy) and Dots had a gr8 time playing chasing and playing with the toys. we tried very hard to get pics of the two of them but they were too excited to stay still :lol: :lol: so maybe next time we can capture the moment for u guys..

Indianna

:shock: I will NEVER tell them apart, I just have daisies and dots dancing about in front of my eyes. I am happy they have kept the ‘D’ start to their names. By that, I am assuming Dots will stay as Dots. Just saw the video of the little JRT – Jesse – isn’t she brilliant? Just give the DID Six a few months and they will be running around doing the housework and helping people with their shoes and jackets.

mslaurades

Some new pics xxx
    010.JPG

mslaurades

and more
    015.JPG

Indianna

:? I have to wonder who is actually in charge of that house? i SUSPECT we all know :lol: Great photo, smart little dog, nice to see her. :D

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.