Dexter – Springer Spaniel x Lab (8wks old) **HOMED**

Dexter – Springer Spaniel x Lab (8wks old) **HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dexter – Springer Spaniel x Lab (8wks old) **HOMED**

• This topic has 1,317 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

This little man will be medium is size when fully grown:D He will require an active home and he will need another dog for company as he absolutely loves other dogs :)
    SDC12311.JPG
    SDC12367.JPG
    SDC12350.JPG

sandracul

Have this guy and his sis since Saturday , :D they are very cute and its so easy to forget they are still pups ,,, as they are big ( well big to me ) Dexter is the more playful one and likes to nosey around the house . He tries to jump onto the couch and still cant get it , he looks like a baby deer with his long legs :lol: . Toilet training is good once the door is open he goes out otherwise the paper will do !!
    Dexter.JPG

sandracul

Well Deena went off on Saturday and poor Dexter really missed her :( , this guy would be better suited to a family with another dog as he loves the company.

He has learned to jump up on the couch " hurray" to get his cuddles. I got his 2 brothers yesterday so is very happy about that more boys to play with .
    Dexter ! feeding time.JPG

tara

Well this handsome boy met his forever family yesterday!!
    He will be heading off soon.

The lucky boy has all his favourite things there, a loving home with 4 kids to potter around with who are just fantastic with dogs and a very sweet big sister Bailey to show him the ropes.

sandracul

Yes this cool guy is heading off on Wednesday to his family :D so happy for him a perfect match,,
    Dexter waiting to be fed,.JPG

sandracul

Dexter just went off with his new family :D , all 4 kids wanted to put his new collar on and wanted to hold his lead,, also his big sis Bailey is waiting at home for him to play with , have fun little man

tara

Dexters family have sent in a photo to show how he is getting on with his big sis Bailey,as you can see they are firm friends already. I think they are both a bit smitten! It has been a nonstop play fest,but Im sure they will snuggle down together soon and snooze.
    IMG_7058.jpg

tara

From Darcys Mam.

Here is a photo of Darcy and his sister Daisy. They both just completed 4 weeks puppy training together.
    My friend is a trainer at the class and when we had enrolled Darcy she rang to say another Dogs In Distress Springer X lab was enrolled called Daisy. I went to the website to check out which one she was and Daisys family did the same!! So we knew before they even started the class that the brother and sister would meet.
    It was lovely to see the two together. Darcy is nearly twice the size of his sister :o They’re both beautiful dogs and were really easy to train!
    Darcy and Daisie.jpg

tara

I cant believe how handsome and shiney Darcy is, such a picture of health and happiness!!!

Darcy and his sister Bailey are the best buddies. So much so when Bailey went to her agility class poor Darcy howled the the house down the whole time she was gone :lol: :lol:

It is fantastic to get all these updates in to show members and fosterers how happy and settled they are.
    DEXTER 1.jpg
    DEXTER 2.jpg
    DEXTER 3.jpg
    DEXTER 4.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.