Dexter – lab x puppy – HOMED

Dexter – lab x puppy – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dexter – lab x puppy – HOMED

• This topic has 2,249 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This guy is a big teddy bear :D Loves his hugs & kisses :lol: He is great with other dogs, very gentle and is toilet trained. He will be wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered before being rehomed.
    dexter3.jpg
    dexter2.jpg
    dexter.jpg

Banaltra

Wow, this guy looks gorgeous :) Hope he finds a great forever home :D

Dowlingca

Picked this guy up on Monday to foster him for a couple of days, he is an absolutely fabulous dog, very friendly, great with other dogs and people, will sit and give paw on demand. Had him in the park last night and braved letting him off the lead he was excellent running around but staying with us all the time, at the end of the walk told him to sit which he did perfectly and let me put the lead back on. He will make a wonderful pet to whoever takes him on and would be loyal to the last, I left him at the vets this morning to be neutered and even after two days with me was trying to follow me when I was leaving. I would love to keep him full time but unfortunately are garden would be to small for him.

Banaltra

Aw, I hope he has a good quick recovery :) He looks like a sweety!

JenB

Awh he looks beautiful! Who wouldn’t want him? ) :D

Dowlingca

Picked Dexter up from vets yesterday afternoon, and he was very sleepy all evening he cannot seem to get the hang of the cone on his head, he was back to his old self this morning and waiting patiently for his breakfast, put together as lovely big bed for him so he would be nice and cosy but he insisted in squeezing himself into my bichon frise’s bed, which made us laugh.

Dowlingca

Was sad to see this guy go on Saturday, but know he will be well looked after, it was a great experience for my first foster dog, and I am looking forward to who I get next, if he/she is as good as Dexter then I know I will be ok.

doglover

hi ,im dexters new foster mummy ,dexter settled in straight away,hes great with my kids and loves his walks up the canal and the park,he will also walk with his lead in his mouth and loves to play with other dogs. Dexter is a funny guy too he will climb up to sit on your lap like a big baby but you can help but love him for it, he,d make a great addition to any family

Mutley

So how’s Dexter getting on? Honing his lap sitting skills no doubt! ;)

kaydoyle

This fab guy went off to his new home yesterda. Looking forward to loads of updates ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Dexters mum was onto say he had a great first day playing in the snow and going on a lovely long walk …..they will post up pictures soon

clairef

Great update from Dexters forever family on Facebook! :D

This is my dog dexter i adoted him nearly a year ago now. DID made it very easy for me and he is the best dog ever! i love him soooooo much xxx
    dexter.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.