Dewey – Shih Tzu in bad condition

Dewey – Shih Tzu in bad condition

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dewey – Shih Tzu in bad condition

• This topic has 5,807 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

This poor dog is in such a bad way they cant tell if it is a boy or girl, the coat is so matted. This baby needs urgent foster. If you can help please contact Kathy on 0863696413 asap.

kaydoyle

This poor little soul is now sorted thanks Suzanne (SueDs family) :D You are a saint :D Thanks so much :D :D :D

kaydoyle

Thanks to everybody else who offered to take this litte man and the lovely ladies at
    ""The Wagging Tail"" for making him more comfortable :D

kaydoyle

jdogs2010

aw he looks so much better already :D

kaydoyle

geordie

god poor little fella that is the second shih tzu i have seen in bad condition this week the other one was in limerick and luckily rescued as well :x

MARYMAC

Poor little dewey looks so much better all clean and clipped, such a lovely little guy.I imagine he is just so much more comfortable now. Thankfully he has ended up in a place where he is now getting the care and attention he so well deserves. Looking forward to seeing updates on this little chap. As already said, Im sure there will be a queue for this little guy. The future looks bright for little Dewey. :)

Indianna

:o Goodness, I feel so much better just looking at the photographs, the dog must feel like a million dollars by comparison to how he felt before his hair-cut and that is only the start of it for him.

kaydoyle

Charlifarley

Well done on taking in Dewey. He looks fabulous now, and hopefully, well on the way to a fantastic new life

frano

I would love to adopt this little guy. I have already had a home visit and was approved. I can be contacted at 087 2758991. Frances

ash

Love the pics of him chilling on the couch in his jumper – that’s the kind of life he should have! I don’t know how the people responsible for the state he was in can look at themselves in the mirror, disgusting.

bosun

well,God bless you Liz. The comfort and relief you gave this little angel is beyond price. You can see the peace in his eyes.
    It never ceases to amaze me how they never seem to hold it against us humans for the abuse and neglect we give them. Always willing to forgive…
    You’re a real trooper.
    Bella, Bosun, Polly send their best. Lots of love Mary

jojo20

The poor little angel :cry: But the look in his eyes says it all! He knows he is safe…. I can tell this will be a story we are dying to follow in the future! Well done WAGGING TAIL ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.