Dee – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

Dee – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dee – 7 wk old terrier x puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,131 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Mutley

Way too cute for words!! Lovely pics. :D

jenbear

Aw, all the doggies seem to be having great fun in the snow.

jancyby

Just a few more pics of the girls…They tried to eat the bloody carrot on me snowman……LOL
    SAM_7257.JPG
    SAM_7259.JPG

carol08

you want 2 mind u dont loose them 2 in the snow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they look lovley nice pics

Mutley

LOL at the carrot! All in the name of fun! :lol: They are looking great and obviously enjoying the new experience.

jancyby

Daisy did not like the walking in the snow. So she hitched a ride with my son….
    These two are getting on great..It’s like they’ve always been here….
    Best little pup’s ever…..
    SAM_7338.JPG

Awwww, they are absolutely lovely! As with all of the DID charges on these pages, well done for giving this little one such a lovely home! What a fantastic job! May you all have many happy doggy years together! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indianna

:) Daisy, you are a little princess but you are quite right. Daisies only come out when the sun shines, you stay tucked up with that nice baby as a heat source. Lovely to see the girls, even if they are attacking that poor snow man :lol: :lol:

jancyby

Well just thougth I’d give a little update on the girls..They are getting so big..well not big…but they are about 3 times the size they were when they came to live with us….
    My son is absolutely crazy about them and they love him to bits….
    They are practically house trained and they have started to go out every nite for their walks…
    Althought Daisy is not a big fan..She is very nervous outside.. But we’re working on it…Lots of praise and reassurance…
    they absolutely love running around the back garden and we can’t get them in once they’re out….
    SAM_7450.JPG
    SAM_7452.JPG
    SAM_7460.JPG

Indianna

:D They are both beautiful – just beautiful :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Janice they are getting so big …..hope you all had a super Christmas together!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.